Timetable Packs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Forzaboy4, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Forzaboy4

Forzaboy4 Member

I would love to see timetable packs with Monday-Friday, Saturday and Sunday full separate runnings (realistic ones to working timetable) with all freight runnings as addons for TSW2. This could include ones that pass through the area (the late night freight). Just wanted to suggest it as it could occur in current era and I think that proper realism people like me would love it, however that's probably subject to opinion. It would just be a timetable upgrade, not any new stock (that's the scenario pack currently on stream).

• Like Like x 1
  2. hibiki

hibiki Well-Known Member

I personally would like this. For some reason scenarios are just something that don't interest me. I think to do with it being fixed to certain conditions, such as time of day, condition of weather and the class you are using. Even in TS20xx I have never really done the scenarios, I just do the quick drive option and stop where I want to.

What I like in timetable mode is that I just like that I can spawn at a station and either catch a train to drive, be a passenger or just even watch the trains pass by. To me it feels more open world. As I am one of the type of players who likes to explore things. Hence how I can spend over 6,000 hours on Skyrim. I just love to get lost in the game and escape from realility for a while.

Something I would like to see would be minor delays to the trains. Which is the only thing that I think scenario is good for.

• Like Like x 1