Lirr East Of Hicksville And M7 Numbering Fix

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kclaps62, Dec 30, 2020.

1. kclaps62

kclaps62 New Member

As a resident of Long Island, and an enormous fan of the LIRR, I would really like to see the EMD DE/DM30AC locomotives, as well as the C3 cab cars implemented, as well as a route extension further east. Now for the M7's, it does kind of bother me that the numbering scheme isn't accurate to the actual thing in train consists, however I do understand that there are technical difficulties with that. However, I would like to see in a future update the numbering made accurate.

• Like Like x 5
  2. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

like Hicksville to port Jefferson or Hicksville to Montauk?

3. kclaps62

kclaps62 New Member

In my opinion, along the Babylon line to the Montauk line. Or add in the Main Line and Central Branch to get us to the Montauk Branch starting from Babylon

• Like Like x 1
  4. mrchuck

Oh cool I hope it’s being done I hope a third party group is creating it as we speak now.

5. mrchuck

you think the Montauk Branch is coming out sometime this year or port Jefferson Branch?

6. aarontheloner

aarontheloner Active Member

Maybe add some freight services from the NY&A?

• Like Like x 1
  7. kclaps62

kclaps62 New Member

All of the above mentioned ideas are great. I personally just want my diesels

8. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

If you're playing DM30AC Montauk Branch Penn Station to Patchogue via Hicksville Bethpage Junction Babylon Central Branch you might need to consider you actually lose electric power after Bethpage Junction. Normal dual-mode trains that use central branch are Ronkonkoma Branch trains that need to operate Central Branch.

9. mrchuck

would they do Jamaica to patchouge for TSW 2 if they added the Dual mode diesel locomotive to the lirr for train sim world 2?

10. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Good question if they do Jamaica to Patchogue they're going to have two options. Option 1 is the Babylon branch St Albans Babylon. Option 2 in actual time table for Montauk Branch Patchogue bound trains from Jamaica usually go Jamaica Mineola Hicksville Bethpage Babylon the Central Branch. In the actual Montauk Branch Timetable Mineola 3:15 pm 3:25pm Hicksville Final Destination Speonk it's the 4:10 pm train from Patchogue

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021