Xbox 465 No Traction

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Sprinter, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Sprinter

Sprinter Well-Known Member

I took the first 465 Service 2L04 Rainham-Charing X. At Gravesend waited for the 06.14 2L93 service back to Rainham. After arrival of the AI 465, i took over the train. Set the train up correctly. Close doors, DRA off, Aplly power.... Nothing. Re- checked everything and shut down. Start up again.. still nothing, no movement.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

Was this before or after the patch? Current game version is 1.0.286 on Xbox and there was a update for the Class 465.

3. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

I was able to reproduce the same problem even after the update.

When I left service 2L04 at Gravesend, I "forgot" to isolate the AWS. When service 2L93 arrived at Gravesend again, the rear cab (which is the one you were driving from earlier) still had AWS active, which means that the lead cab won't let you apply power. Isolated the AWS in the rear cab and everything worked fine. The AI usually manages to shut down most of the cab functions if you forget to do so, but it can't manage turning off the the safety systems so well.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Sprinter

Sprinter Well-Known Member

Thankyou so much for the information and the anwer! It was indeed the safety systems not switched off in the first train heading to Charing X. I just pulled out of Gravesend on the 06.14 service, and everything workes fine :)

• Like Like x 1