Ntp Scenarios Still Not Working.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by junior hornet, Mar 3, 2021.

1. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Following the latest update, I tried to run the two scenarios that I had set up on NTP that were suffering from the red light problem. Now when I run them, I end up spawning on foot at Slaithwaite Station. What gives?

2. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, it was the update before this that caused that issue. I was spawning all over the place but never in the intended location. I believe the only remedy is to reconfirm all the starting and stopping points. It'll be great when it's finished.

• Like Like x 1
  3. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

OK Thanks. I haven’t tried them since the problem manifested so I’ll try re-editing them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JazzyGeofferz

JazzyGeofferz Member

I've been following Sam's Scenario deisgner series on alternate Mondays. I had to replace the 52 with the 47 from WSR because I don't have the WSR 52, but apart from that everything else is the same. For some reason I've noticed that time in the game as I was playing it on my XBox seemed to be running at a different speed than it was on Sam's PC. We'd arrive into stations at the same time, but his clock was about 4 minutes ahead of mine. So even though we left at the same time, and arrived into stations seconds apart I'd be showing 16:52 and the stream would be showing 16:56. More frustratingly I got about 500yds from the final speed limit change outside Leeds (where it drops from 20 to 10) as I was driving the 465 at the end and the game crashed and kicked me back to my console home screen. I'm on an original XBox One. I wonder whether I should raise a ticket. I hope it's not that Scenario designer on original XBox One can't handle too many services in Scenario designer, as I'm enjoying this series, especially being able to play along at home.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. derekdrummond

derekdrummond New Member

OOF

6. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

The original Xbox One has always had timing issues since Day 1, sadly there's no point raising a ticket as they can't amend it or fix it quickly. You might notice improvements with the upcoming optimisation patches that they say improve memory performance etc.