Passengers On Tsw And Have A Free Upgrade Version For Ps5 And Xbox Series X And S

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Thomas Ham, Mar 10, 2021.

?
  1. all up for it

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. not up for it

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. happy new for it

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thomas Ham

Thomas Ham Active Member

i have idea for passengers on TSW 2
    my plan is well at busy time like in the Morning time when you are of to work have the Train Full of Passenger so can't get any more on the Train and the same in the evening time and in the middle of the day have less passengers not so busy time

PS5 and Xbox Series X and S have the power

he only way is to limit performance on PS4 and Xbox one and to to Limit the Amount of passengers so as I like to call it Semi Busy for the PS4 and Xbox one and xbox Series X and S I don't want to put this in a bad way Because the PS5 and Xbox Series X and S have more Power i think that dovetail games should give one update to PS4 and X box one and Xbox Series X and S users and a separate one to PS5 my Reason for this that the PS5 has the same performance as a Desktop computer the PS5 and Xbox Series X and S both have built in SSD I think that dovetail games should optimizes the game and have a PS5 version where PS5 users can Transfer all save data over to PS5 from the PS4
    and have a PS5 version of the Game to optimizes performance and have all the Layers on it
    has been done with other games like Fifa 21 where PS5 version of the game more features then PS4 version of the Game with Ray tracing the ultra-realistic lighting effects. Full of Passenger and less passengers
    I know sound's a bit unfair yes I Know that it will be disadvantaged for PS4 and X box one and xbox Series X and S users

Because Xbox game's have not been optimizes to run on the Xbox series x and s at the moment there are no Xbox series x and s games it's only the X box one and below games so X Box have not given out the Xbox series x and s dev kit's to developers unlike Playstation have given all developers a PS5 Dev Kit that's why PS5 game's are a head of Xbox at moment
    no that's what Im staying what Im staying is have a beta version on the PS5 with all the layers on but yes I would like a optimised Version later this year on PS5 and Xbox series x and s a free Version
    to put bluntly sooner than later X box one and PS4 game's will be discontinued for the newer console a bit like PS3 Games have now been discontinued just to put this way the
    Sony confirms PS4 Pro is discontinued, only one base PS4 left in production
    The end is near for the PlayStation 4, says Sony
    Xbox One consoles have already been discontinued

this is wear I think dovetail games with the new unreal engine 4.26
    will make two Version of the Game one for PS4 and Xbox one with out the Layers on for the time being and one Version for the X box series X and S and PS5 with the Layers on and More performance better graphics in 4K 120fps and 60FPS. PS5 and X box series X and S will be Free Upgrades

2. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

What's wrong with your other thread about exactly the same thing dude??

3. cory#7390

cory#7390 New Member

Bruh, that poll with "yes" or "maybe", need a "no" too lol.

4. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Personally as a xbox series x user. I agree with this. It may sound unfair to last gen users but I do think this should be the case. The sheer lack of passengers on a console that could handle more passengers is annoying because routes in some cases feel dead. The PS4 Pro is getting discontinued to make more ps5s and xbox one consoles are already done in their life cycle. So I do hope dtg does optimize the game for next gen soon because eventually it won't be a matter of if but a matter of when

5. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Could’ve just added a poll to his last thread , so this is pretty much spam

6. Thomas Ham

Thomas Ham Active Member

I totally Agree with you as well the PS5 has the same Power as a everyday Computer and last Gen users got understand that next gen has
    Amd ryzen processors