Train Sim World®: Founders Edition Faq

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Jay, Mar 8, 2018.

1. sVig

sVig Member

Ok, so some content isn't coming to the Xbox One version because it's resource intensive. What about the Xbox One X though? Could some DLC not be One X and PC specific? Are you making use of the extra One X power?

2. mosko war

mosko war Member

I think not friend as they say on twitter that seek to bring all the dlc console except the CSX do not know why the hell but what they say now I do not think that just for being xbox one x will only put the dlc for exclusive use of one X forget that friend but let's wait to see what we are going to bring next month for now there is a comment that is working on a patch

3. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

Well, my question is for DTG specifically. With NEC out I would like to drive a GP40 on that route instead of a GP38. I like to see where they're heading with future add-ons that will be coming sooner or later.

4. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

Devs don't respond much do they....

• Like Like x 3
  5. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

It will be possible on the PC version to drive the GP40 on NEC. I don't know what will happen on the Xbox One version and I doubt DTG know either. They're nowhere near porting it yet. I don't see why they wouldn't bring it over though.

6. Challenger3985

True. As I said, it was too early to say. I guess we'll have to see what the future holds for the Xbox version then.

7. CodeCreatures

CodeCreatures New Member

Why not try and release some sort of Cajon Pass or Sherman Hill DLC, similar to what is in TS2018? It'll mostly just be flat terrain with minimal high resolution details needed, because it's mostly plains out there.

8. mosko war

mosko war Member

guys we have been forgotten by these guys and better not keep putting things to me that was just to get more material for PC is happening the same with pubg battlegrounds and other games that just focus on PC but bring it to console to have some extra profits

9. Challenger3985

They have not abandoned this game entirely, it takes time to get the bug fixes. With NEC & RT being 100% priority at the moment, that doesn't mean that there fixing the Xbox version as well. One day, they will have the answers. Until then, this is what we got to play with that will keep you going for hours until the full release is announced.

10. mosko war

mosko war Member

good maybe I'm wrong a bit but as they said, this game is not a pre launch or an anticipated but good according to what you say is comforting I'll wait and wait sitting a year so maybe I do not know but if you have some reason

11. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

On Console there is more content coming to PUBG i know that for a fact as i check everyday

12. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

I even privately messaged TrainSim-Jay and ive had no reply from him whatsoever but they did updates and patches and fixes on Euro Fishing on Xbox One at the same time they did for the PC Version

13. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

Jay can't really tell you anything until he's told about it. He's not part of the development team, he works for the publishing \ media side of the company. So until he's given something official from the development team there's not much he can say.

14. mosko war

mosko war Member

is that they do not understand what I want to give them to understand are donkeys who like to throw money I wonder how they will have their family spend in clear games they will say they are millionaires but the point is that if I am right they are forgotten games because their potential is the pc leaves more money and not to mention pubg are earning a fortune with the sale of boxes on the internet so this game but I think you do not understand your talk of waiting and waiting for patches and patches and why wait for something that You paid instantly and not in micro payments had to deliver a clean and well polished game but it was not true or tell me your

15. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

I used to be a games tester for Microsoft and every game i worked on had bugs but it was my job to note what bugs in what part of the certain game was its not as easy as it sounds because you double even triple check the same bug and the other bugs, Mosko War im not being funny but you sound like your complaining

16. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

17. mosko war

mosko war Member

18. ComesBrothers

ComesBrothers New Member

I'm curious about : "multiplayer to become a key feature of the Train Sim World experience".

19. Firealarm10

Firealarm10 New Member

Will an American freight game go to Xbox one

20. R62A1973

R62A1973 Active Member

I agree with you some of us can't get top of the computers to play games so we have to settle for consoles and my comment for mister consoles killin pc run to Best Buy get yourself another gaming machine lol I'm sure you can afford it
    This is not a flame war only a opinion

21. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

I think the argument is that many of us who have spent thousands of dollars (or pounds) on a high end PC feel that we should get the ultimate experience in train simulation And if DTG are dumbing down graphics and making shorter routes just so the the xbox version runs better, I can see how PC players can get frustrated. I think the real problem here is Microsoft's stupid rule about the PC and console versions having to be in tandem.

• Like Like x 6
  22. Shukiii

Shukiii Well-Known Member

volvolover1972 They aren't even exactly the same. The Xbox version of GWE has less services.