PlayStation Diesel Legends Of The Gwr - Bugs I've Found So Far

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WonkySausages, Mar 11, 2021.

1. WonkySausages

WonkySausages Member

Might have just been unlucky, but I have driven 2 services - a 101 stopper to Slough, and a class 47 to Reading, and I noticed that I didn't see any mainline AI services running in either direction during both services.

Also, when you go to explore mode and select timetable mode, that on the front screen where you either pick normal GWE or the Diesel Legends, both show 0 services completed even though I have done some! (thankfully when you actually go into timetable mode, the services you have done still show up as completed with your medal showing)

One more thing which is rather checking, rather than a potential bug - I'm assuming that even though there's AWS on train and magnets on the track, that AWS is disabled even when un-isolated?

Other than that, another welcome addition to the TSW2 expansion/route/content list! :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

Dmu's to greenford blinds on al trains don't change only.
    And the pc timetable has be lock out from us so you can't use it now on PlayStation

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  3. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

No loco to drive on class 52 ,47 or 45 timetable
    5a56 paddington to return to old oak common 0:00
    5a64 paddington to return toold oak common 0:00
    5a68 paddington to return to old oak common 0:00
    5a66 paddington to return to old oak common
    5a58 paddington to return to old oak common
    All spawn you on foot at old oak common

4. rpb1966

rpb1966 Well-Known Member

Doors opening at station on the track side and not platform side, pressing the right stick down, instead of camera front view I get the back of the train view instead.

5. WonkySausages

WonkySausages Member

for some reason DTG have done this a lot with the older locos (the Medway explorers on South Eastern High Speed are the same and with all the patches for SEHS, this hasn't been updated or fixed) I think there were some in the WSR too, where the only way to get the doors to open on the right side and gradients showing correctly was to actually set up the loco facing the coaches instead of the front lol, very bizarre.

so for whatever reason, the game effectively is thinking you're driving back to front?? No idea why they keep doing this, but it means the game thinks the loco is at the back of the train not the front, so you have to open doors on the wrong side, uphill gradients are actually downhill (and vice versa) - DTG, I love you guys but PLEASE stop doing this, there's no need for it at all. I will say the 101's seem fine though, its just the mainline loco stuff that seems back to front

6. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Sam seems to be opening the 101 doors and correct side is opening. Is this only a console problem then?

• Like Like x 1
  7. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

The issue is only with the locos and Mk '2s coaches.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

Just done a run with the Class 40 on the SEHS (As I got the Trans Pennine DLC) and opened the left doors (Platform side) and only noticed that the open doors display not working only to see that the right side had opened instead. Very strange and annoying