Future Plans For Train Sim World On Xbox One (besides Bug Fixes Of Course)?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SimFan, Mar 22, 2018.

1. SimFan

SimFan Member

I am wondering which direction is dovetail games taking TSW on the Xbox one, once the bugs are ironed out?

Will they attempt to bring it up to the PC version with all the DLC or bring out certain DLC?

I am really hoping they bring out CSX Heavy Haul on the xbox one. I really enjoyed the Marias Pass route on the original Microsoft Train Simulator, which is the main reason I would like CSX heavy haul to be relased on xbox one in the future (among other DLC) :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

Well, if you haven't read the FAQ thread. Heavy Haul won't be coming to Xbox because of intensive resources. But once they got a good fix on NEC & Rapid Transit, it will be near up-to-date as they can be ported to Xbox in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SimFan

SimFan Member

I didn't even think about that, but that is a good point.

As much as I liked the NEC route on the original microsoft train simulator, I sometimes liked to take it slow and easy on the Marias Pass route.
    I am hoping they can release a freight route (since, as mentioned, Heavy Haul will not come on Xbox One) that can be optimized for the Xbox One down the line.

4. SpinningDisk

SpinningDisk New Member

Need longer routes and more trains.

5. russianchip

russianchip Guest

I would like to see steam and diesel charter trains added as DLC, would be interesting to fit in around the services.