Dlcs Dates Expected

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by @l3x_Fr, Mar 6, 2021.

1. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

Hi everyone!
    I thought:

If we follow the logic, the great western pack will be released on the 11th. Do we agree?

So it could be that Clinchfield will arrive on the 18th and Arosa on the 25th?

Because RivetGames publishes a route about 1 month after the official announcement of the dev as well as their first "dev blog"

And you, what do you think?

Very good weekend to all rail fans

2. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Hm if I were to guess I would say Clinchfield maybe end of March or early April, Arosa I personally don't think will be released in March, but rather mid/end April.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. david-bright184169

david-bright184169 Active Member

Trying to second guess DTG will give you sleepless nights

• Like Like x 4
  4. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

Yer apart from Great western no clue
    Also no preview for clinch field so I say at least 2 weeks same for arosa

5. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi, I do hope we get Clinchfield route and Arosa soon. I did see on the River games forums that they said they will announce a release date two weeks before it releases. If we judge this just on the previews shown Rivet games have released multiple previews with the latest one showing off the carriages and in the video it showed a train pulling up to a station and leaving while they gave the tour. Sadly for Clinchfield all we have for previews is the one that shows real life shots instead of in-game screen shots, the most recent Clinchfield preview just showing off how they made the F7 locomotive. I’d like to think DTG want the next route for TSW2 to be an American route as a lot of the community has been waiting for USA content, although I must say looking at the previews alone has me feeling like Arosa line is complete while I’m not sure how close they are to having Clinchfield complete. That said I really hope that we get a release date for Clinchfield this week, I’m not sure if they would announce it before the GWE BR blue pack releases though.

6. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

No No

Its confirmed : Arosa Linie come 25th March On PC with 10%free and consoles without advantages...as usual

7. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

As Rivet said we would get the release date two weeks before it releases. I had a feeling with all the previews for Arosa coming out and not much about Clinchfield we would get that first. I am excited for both routes so I’m happy! 25th of March! Thank you!

8. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Was really hoping for Clinchfield first, but Arosa has me intruiged tbh. No pre-order discount for Xbox as usual- i still don't quite understand why they can't implement these, when just about every shovelware game to come out on Xbox has one???

• Like Like x 2
  9. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

Yeah, im agree. Incredibly weird at trainsimworld devs team
    -Very talented team, I am a fan of games by dtg ... I play them 30 hours a week
    and at the same time
    -Get to disgust me! To offer for [18€!!!] trains already purchased before on in addition to an existing route... nothing new at 18€!

10. david5150

david5150 Well-Known Member

It gets to me how frequent I get emails announcing sales but for steam only :(