Euro Fishing Some Manor Farm Boss Hot Spots

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Derrick Miller, Sep 11, 2017.

1. LEE WXM 85

LEE WXM 85 Member

Just had THE BIG GHOSTIE same peg as SPACE ODDITY suggested 5 yards out using TANE BOILIES cheers for the advice

• Like Like x 1
  2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Can anyone shed some light is to weather or not the ghosty can be caught on ps4 as I only need this boss to complete the lake

3. XxGrizzlyxGuyxX

XxGrizzlyxGuyxX New Member

Okay guys from the above stated peg 6 at around 2:00/to the right, halfway out keeping baits close together I have managed to nab The mint Common, Two Tone, Birthmark Linear, The Unnamed Common, Carpark Cat, and Baker!! so I would give it a try the water is 16 ft deep so lots of big carp too! Hope my info helps and good luck everyone.

4. smaugey

smaugey Member

Hey @XxGrizzlyxGuyxX whats your preferred bait and such? :) Is the spot you are talking about around 25 yards out?

5. XxGrizzlyxGuyxX

Im mostly using Pop up Tiger nuts with the Korda DF 4 rig and the 20 lb rm line and the Sonik SK4XTR Carp rod 12 ft and either the Sonik 10000 Tournos or the Sonik 6000 FS Black, I also use the Scent From Hell with the Korda DF rig 6, with my bait 3 and 4 I usually go with 20 mm SCB and either 20 mm Tiger nuts sink or the 18 mm Tane

6. XxGrizzlyxGuyxX

From the same peg I bagged The other Linear, Pin Head Miri, and The Hardwick Linear so I have caught 9 total bosses all coming from above stated peg 6. Cast around 50 to 55 yards out and to the right and good luck all!!

7. RLB Hypnotic

RLB Hypnotic New Member

Still having trouble getting ghostie. Any hints as to time of day, Rod , reel , line is much appreciated. I’ve tried for at least 80 hours at the two probable pegs with hivis15 and TANE 18 with hinge 4 and idq 4 respectively.

Sorry about the brevity. On my phone.

8. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

you got to remember the odds of getting 1 specific fish out of the lake which probably has 100s of diff carp is slim keep going youll get eventually i had him on size 8 hook and monster red if i remember correctly on the swim with the sunken tree

9. RLB Hypnotic

RLB Hypnotic New Member

Thanks Fosters. Just trying to increase my odds :) I'll mix that setup in.

10. Eriksen23

Eriksen23 Member

Caught Big Ghostie 3x froms peg 6 (twice in 15mins!) with monster red 4 iq-d. I was glad to be done with this lake!

11. jamesheath91

jamesheath91 New Member

in peg 14, using hi viz pop up but all I'm catching is carp