Some Tsw Nec New York Bugs

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Anthony Pecoraro, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

I found some bugs in the Northeast Corridor route. Some are catenary bugs, and some are track bugs.

You will notice that under bridges, the track has snow on the ties, which is incorrect. Also in some locations the issue is reversed, where the ties don't have snow where they should have snow.

The last picture is a catenary issue where one wire doesn't meet the next one that is connected to the bridge.

Also, in Sunnyside Yard, coming around from the wash, there aren't enough catenary supports to keep the wire over the track.

One last issue is in New York Penn Station. The lights aren't connected to each other in the middle of the platform.

As a whole, I really enjoy this DLC. I won't drive the Amtrak much until the signaling problems are fixed. The route is decorated very well, and the Northeast Regionals are fantastic.

See attached pictures. 20180326123912_1.jpg 20180326120116_1.jpg BUG 1.jpg BUG 4.jpg bug.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. PlaysWithTrains

PlaysWithTrains New Member

In scenario Back Track 1.6 mi from Freemont Northbound, diesel exhaust comes up through the overpass roadway. Reported ticket #PSD-666-99236.\
    Actually, it happens on all the overpasses....

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018