PC Great Western Legends Freight Services Missing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by mailerdemon, Mar 12, 2021.

1. mailerdemon

mailerdemon Member

Hi all,

I can't seem to find the freight services for the new Great Western Diesel Legends DLC in my game.

The store page says:
    "the BR Heavy Freight Pack will introduce freight trains from back in the day into the new timetable, utilising the TEA tankers and Box Vans on services in and out of Acton yard. Additionally, owners of Tees Valley Line and the Class 31 will be able to haul cement traffic across Brunel’s Billiard Table."

I have all the required DLC (Northern Trans-Pennine, Heavy Freight Pack, Tees Valley, Class 31) but not a single freight train is visible in the Legends timetable when select any of the locomotives. I can see and play the passenger services though.

Does anybody know what is going on here?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tank621

Tank621 Well-Known Member

The freight services are not yet added, though from what I hear, they are complete just wasn't in time for release (or something along those lines at least).

3. mailerdemon

mailerdemon Member

A-ha! Thanks, that is good to hear, so I just have to be patient.

The Steam Store page might be a bit misleading then, though I now realize that it says "will" and not "are" when it talks about the freight services. I suppose I may not be the only one who might have missed that though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

According to Sam it will not be much longer before they are in.

5. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

They mentioned this on the launch stream, the freight will be available very soon as its in QA right now. I'm looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1