Quality Control

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jENKS, Mar 28, 2018.

1. jENKS

jENKS New Member

Is there anyone employed by DTG in a Quality Control / Beta testing capacity? I know that's a running joke now for this company, but I'm totally serious.

All indications suggest not. Because either there isnt anyone doing this, or, they are and continuously get stomped over when the hamfisted management decides to force a half baked release through. DTG has never released a finished product. Ever.

2. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Best example are the black lights on the GP40. That's the first thing I noticed on release of the GP40 DLC and now again, in the changelog it says they have been fixed. They don't have, how can someone not see this on the QA? Well if there is one.
    Again if you test drive the GP40 it's the first thing that hits my eyes, the black tail lights. Come on DTG fix that crap and get someone for QA!

• Like Like x 1
  3. slenderman7676RBLX

slenderman7676RBLX Member

or how about this they still have not fixed it

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jef-F

Jef-F Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. jENKS

jENKS New Member

Its all so embarrassing! Just imagine having to work for these jokers and know every day you're ripping people off. :(

Actually....Maybe that's why the cant fix things. No one wants to work for them.

6. jENKS

jENKS New Member

And dont forget, with every fix they do manage, which isnt many, often comes several new bugs.

Its like Train Sim World is a house of cards, but when it was 90% done they realized it was built on a pile of dog doo. And DTG is trying to keep building on it and covering it up hoping we will forget whats underneath. It's so poorly thought out, from the resource heavy and complex SimuGraph which they cant figure out how to use correctly, to the business model of not fixing core bugs and continuing to build upon them so it gets to the point they cant fix them because everything is dependent on them. And still they know whats wrong, for years now - since the Railworks era they've done this - and yet still keep pushing new crap out with Paul Jacksons' gold plated plunger. Every time I hear a new TSW release has come out, that's what I'll hear in my minds eye "Pshllllllugch!"

They didnt just bite off more than they could chew, they literally swallowed the meal whole and are now trying to figure out how to digest it without anyone noticing their distress.