PlayStation Bugged On Penisular

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

this service is bugged on the baby bullet service 143 san jose diridon - san francisco
    this service starts at 1112
    im stuck on the signal just before entering 22nd street signal number say on it S L ARMY

im gutted i got all this way to find out that this service is bugged. a bloody hour wasted. to say im pissed off is right.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

How long did you wait? There are some instances where you have to stop at a red right after the first crossing exiting the tunnel after 22nd street for a departing train.

3. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i waited for ages. i looked on the map three trains on the line infront also trying to get into the station and the station platforms are full. i tried this again yesterday just incase it has been resolved but no it has not

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yep, this service has been reported as a bug several times and still not fixed. It’s because the Special Train is on the track ahead and blocking all access to the last station.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

Yes, I just experienced this tonight! I am so disappointed. All that time wasted!