Sacramento Northern From Mallard To Sacramento

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by granttozier, Mar 13, 2021.

1. granttozier

granttozier New Member

what the sacramento northern route really needs is a extension from mallard to sacramento and some of the key system lines added and more SN locomotives and cars addedn like these pictures below the line from susan bay to sac would include the fairfield branch the oxford branch and the line to woodland. having this extension would not only make the line longer but it would add a bigger SN and key system roster to the game it would also add the train ferry that would cross the susan bay the current one i beleve is stationary but if this route came out it probibly would be a seperate route. thanks for reading my request and happy train simulating.[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Stephen J. Hjellum

Stephen J. Hjellum New Member

I would love that route. In fact, I've got a kml file I'm working on that includes the entire Sacramento Northern that I planned to use at one time or another. I may jump in and build the route from Mallard to Chico.

• Like Like x 1
  3. granttozier

granttozier New Member

that really cool i love the sn and the key system when the route fiurst came out for TS i waz very happy maby one day the full route willl be made along with more key system lines

4. Stephen J. Hjellum

Stephen J. Hjellum New Member

I wouldn't hold your breath, with the direction that DTG is going. We all have to settle with what they offer. A full on SN route, while nice as it may be, likely won't be possible with the current simulator.

5. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

Except, SN is made by G-Trax. So best not to expect this route to be extended (or modified) anytime soon or at all.

• Like Like x 1