PlayStation Immersion Control Dot

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by HappyJose, Mar 21, 2021.

1. HappyJose

HappyJose Member

I have rarely used the immersion controls but one thing I want to clarify is can you actually remove the cursor dot thingy?

In classic control I can hold the right stick down and then move the cursor dot out of the way. However I can't see how you do this in immersion? I find it too irritating having the dot in view constantly.

2. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

I’ve had a fiddle about to try and remove it but as far as I can presently make out we are stuck with it on immersion control it seems.

• Like Like x 2
  3. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Plug a keyboard in to your console and then I think it's control+8 cycles the dot to remove it or have it more faintly on your screen.

• Like Like x 3
  4. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

This is the main reason why I still use the classic scheme. When I don't need the cursor, I can move it out of my field of vision. When driving German trains, I move the cursor over to the AFB lever so that I can change speeds without having to look over to it :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

Hi, I got myself a small USB keyboard and what a difference that has made. Labeled up the keys that I will use IE Cabin lights. Headlights horn etc and now this DOT removal command. And yes this command works a treat, it gives 3 options NO DOT - FAINT DOT - BRIGHT DOT. Many thanks for that

• Like Like x 2