Euro Fishing New Dlc Fish

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by faggot gamer, Apr 1, 2018.

1. faggot gamer

faggot gamer New Member

I think it wloud be cool to get fish like:

European eel,
    some sort of sturgeon
    grass carp
    atlantic salmon
    mangar
    it wloud allso be cool in the far future tu get sea\ice fishing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

I think it would be great to do some kind of exotic Thai lake with arapaima, Siamese carp, catfish etc... Just to give something really different that would give a fresh approach

3. faggot gamer

faggot gamer New Member

but its euro fishing can they add lakes that are not from Europe??

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

My interpretation of Euro Fishing and its meaning was more the style of fishing rather than specifically European waters. They go hand in hand of course because we in Europe use the methods of float and ledger seen in the game to catch our fish (Generally, excl fly and lure fishing for some species of course). Whereas outside of Europe it is much more geared to lure and fly fishing as the main methods to catch the majority of species (Again not always the case granted). So yes I see the point that Euro could suggest only species found well in Europe but to play devils advocate there is no reason a "Fantasy" lake hidden somewhere in Europe couldn't hold more exotic species. All it would need is a creative back story about a hidden lake that accidentally got stocked with "X" to set the scene. At the end of the day it's a video game and it can be what ever the developers want it to be. My thoughts anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  5. faggot gamer

faggot gamer New Member

yeah i was just thinking but if they can do exotic lakes hell yeah of course!

6. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Best lake in my opinion Gillhams fishing lake in thialand big monsters of all sorts

7. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Hello i agree with the style apect chizzckh and redbull posted about gillhams on another thread just such a fantastic fishery also no other fishing game has gone down that route before therefore being a very original idea i for one would love to see it in game and would definitely purchase that dlc lake.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

river fishing would be good with chub and barbel and also maybe pike added before they go to the asian/south american route. But preferably I'd rather see a game first of all that has no annoying glitches n works properly so do this before anything

• Like Like x 1
  9. harold

harold Active Member

also peg numbers would be good

• Like Like x 1