Scenario Probs

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fawltyaces, Apr 2, 2018.

1. fawltyaces

fawltyaces New Member

first time poster - apols if these have been dealt with before

Aggregate Industries - get to Acton where I need to refuel. No problem detaching and getting in and out of the loco and changing points around manually, but the last sets I need to change to reach the refuelling point the A button option isn’t showing up and I can’t change them so I can’t get to get to it. Other points all work fine.

Drag Line - all runs fine until I get to Old Oak Common. Wait outside til 1015 as instructed and am supposed to approach the depot. There is a red light on approach,so request authorisation to pass a red and am told to proceed at reduced speed. Scenario then fails me when I crawl past the red.

Anyone else having these issues?

Also I see almost no other services when on these scenarios. Virtually nothing passes on either line and have not been overtaken once.

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

For the Aggregate Industries, i had the same there. Go to the Map (View Button) and you can switch it there.

3. ComesBrothers

ComesBrothers New Member

I had no problems at all. Only had to retry the mission 4, two times. And believe me you will see other trains passing by! Maybe not in the scenario, but you will certainly see other trains in the Services. I've completed now 68 full services. You sometimes need to stop for red signal, to let other train to pass by, or sometimes you will have a slower train in front of you and you get yellows to slow down.

4. ComesBrothers

ComesBrothers New Member

Add me on xbox and maybe I can help you out!? I've played with somebody else online, I could see his screen and helped him out what he needed to do!

5. ComesBrothers

ComesBrothers New Member

On Xbox you can easily stream your play on MIXER or TWITCH, so if you do that I can see your play and hopefully help you out?!