PC Arosa: Throttle Indicator In Hud Is Not Working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rudolf, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

In the HUD the throttle position indicator is not working. A fix would be appreciated. Also, when you set a speed target, normally this should be shown with a blue line and circle in the HUD. This is necessary for a consistent HUD style. This also is not working.

In other threads this issue is confirmed, but I prefer to have a separate thread for each issue.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Considering the GE 4/4 ii operaters similarly to the DB BR143, I'd suggest a similar approach for the HUD, using the blue line that's used for cruise control systems like AFB, but also using the throttle stance number indicator that all trains use.

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Yes right now I have to look down at the wheel to find out what number it is on. The blue line is a good idea too as that normally is used for AFB/speed set.

I would also suggest the speedometer HUD should only go a bit above the vmax of the loco.

4. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly the loco has a higher vmax. I think something in de lines of 85km/h. I remember the high speed limit in the Albulatunnel in Rivet's Train Simulator add-ons.

• Like Like x 1
  5. damianchilds

damianchilds Member

Would be nice

6. damianchilds

damianchilds Member

Would be nice