Issues With Textures On Arizona Divide

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by josh.ostrowski03, Mar 26, 2021.

1. josh.ostrowski03

josh.ostrowski03 Active Member

I bought the Arizona Divide route earlier today and I am having some missing texture issues on the locomotives. I bought the US version but the Santa Fe branding on the locomotives does not show up, there are only missing textures.
    Below is a screenshot I took of the locomotives in the first career scenario (F45, SD40-2) showing the missing textures, the Dash 8 included with the route has a similar issue. If anyone can help that would be wonderful.
    EDIT: After looking around a bit. it seems that others are having this problem with the US version, the issue seems to be that the branding textures were completely missing from the package and after looking in the files, that seems to be the case.
    20210326073910_1.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  2. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

This affects everyone at least on the US version of the route at the moment, so good news, you're not alone, bad news, you don't have a easy fix at the moment. Easiest option at the moment's playing the waiting game for a official, or community made patch. Official one probably will take a while, but I'm sure a community one will appear pretty rapidly, if it's not already been done in some obscure corner of the TS community.

If things take a while though you could use TS Tools to swap the stock in the scenarios. You could do whatever you want but it's worth noting that you could swap everything out with pretty much direct equivalents in this case. Raton Pass has the B40-8W that this route does, so you could swap it over without it being out of place. There's also the BNSF Locomotive Pack which has a BN F45, as well as both BN & BNSF SD40-2s. A community mod will probably be done very quick, so probably not worth the effort, but figured it's worth mentioning.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but frankly the situation just sucks all around, don't think there's many more options beside those.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. josh.ostrowski03

Thanks for your help. It does suck that we will have to wait for a patch to come out, but I already have stuff like Raton and the BN F45 so I will be using that stock for the time being, and maybe also running some more modern BNSF stock along the route.

4. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. josh.ostrowski03

6. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

FYI issue has been fixed, should have a US/International assets package alongside with Arizona Divide.

7. tswgamerts

tswgamerts Member

Link is not working anymore. It says error.

8. Blacknred81

Trurail Simulations site is down ATM, they don't know when it will be back up.
    20210409_141656.jpg

9. tanyaJ

tanyaJ Member

I just purchased Arizona Divide (July 21) and the Santa Fe logos are missing from the machines. Tried the patch but it doesn't work (I did follow the instructions). I am in the UK.

TanyaJ

10. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

The TRS_AD_Patch doesn't work? I'm in the UK and it works for me.
    I used Open Knife (a rar file extractor although 7zip may do the job) to extract the TRS_AD_Patch folder on to a drive. I then extracted the system.ap to find the textures folder and the files within it. I dropped that textures folder into my Railworks/Assets/JL/Arizona Divide folder.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tanyaJ

tanyaJ Member

Many thanks Difflock.
    I followed your instructions and those on the US Railworks board and now have my ATSF locos all branded!
    I needed to unpack the archives in the relevant directories and *then* add in the files from the TRS Patch as you directed.
    Q: should the cars have ATSF branding as well?

Best wishes

TanyaJ

• Like Like x 1
  12. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

You're welcome. Glad to help.

The patch just branded the locos I believe.

13. Blacknred81

Yeah, the cars themselves never came with any ATSF branding no matter where you live.

• Helpful Helpful x 1