Aws / Sound Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by leyland1195, Mar 26, 2021.

1. leyland1195

leyland1195 New Member

Just wondering if these have been fixed on Xbox series x , as I refunded my game and 2 addons a few months ago as the AWS sound was odd sounding and the sounds seems to be looped,

Kind regards

Ray

2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Maybe because its an XBOX issue

3. appledates#4945

appledates#4945 Well-Known Member

Sadly these sound issues have not been fixed, as someone who played a great deal of TSW on PS4 before switching to my Series X, the sound bug associated just with this version drives me insane and I honestly feel bad that Xbox users have to deal with it.

4. sparkymarky800

sparkymarky800 Member

I fully agree with you. The sound issue drives me mad too. One can only hope this is sorted soon although I don't remember seeing it mentioned on the roadmap.

• Like Like x 1
  5. appledates#4945

appledates#4945 Well-Known Member

I know Matt has specifically mentioned the AWS, and how it sounds the way it does because of the way Xbox handles sound when performing the 465 preview stream. I’m assuming that is part of the constant quick looping sound we get while driving at random. To be honest, before I came to the Xbox platform I had no idea this bug existed. It’s a really nasty bug in terms of really breaking immersion, and is also just plain grating on the ears. I feel for Xbox it really ruins all the sound once it starts happening and sometimes it just doesn’t stop once it starts. Definitely should be one of, if not the top priorities for DTG as if this was happening platform wide, it would really disrupt the experience everyone is having. I don’t know the extent to which if and when they tried resolving this, I definitely would like to know though!

• Like Like x 1
  6. sparkymarky800

sparkymarky800 Member

Couldn't agree more, especially as we're premium paying customers...(don't go there lol)

I've just played the first training tutorial on Arosalinie, and had this looping for around 5 minutes. Even changing camera view wouldn't stop it. I was on the verge of just ending the game but it randomly stopped. Such a shame as Rivet has put a lot of good effort into this.