PC Arosa Line Disappearing Sounds

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by trigzd, Mar 27, 2021.

1. trigzd

trigzd Active Member

Most of the bugs I've experienced others have already posted about, but one thing I haven't seen mentioned yet is how sounds just seem to disappear after a while. Specifically the whistle and the wiper sounds.
    For example, I'm driving a lot in snowy conditions, I turn the wipers on/off intermittently, the sound just disappears and to reset I have to go to an exterior camera and come back in to the internal camera. Similar story with using the whistle in terms of resetting it though I don't use it particularly frequently so not sure what could be the cause.

Both of these seem to only really happen whilst going downhill / "backwards" according to the game. The two do seem to be linked somehow though as when I lose the wiper sound I try the whistle now and it doesn't sound but I get the onscreen popup to say that I have sounded the whistled and turned the wipers on.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

• Like Like x 1
  2. EntityNL

EntityNL New Member

Noticed the same in the first scenario! Both wiper sound and horn stop working after a while.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jonharris

jonharris New Member

Yep the whistle stopped working for me on northbound services.
    Also there’s sound conflict with the wipers and running sounds where they mute each other and the coach running sounds are too loud and overpower the locomotive sounds

• Like Like x 2