Skyhook Games - Hamburg To Lubeck Screenshots!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by AndrejM, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

would love the Br152 in TSW though

2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

That's why I wont buy it. The trains as well don't seem interesting to drive. The DB BR 112 is effectively a 143 that could reach a higher speed and the 143 is my least favorite German train in the sim

3. tallboy7648

I would love to know who made the hs1 section and why they got it so wrong

4. tallboy7648

I personally would like to see Hamburg-Hanover which has the old ice's and the Frankfurt Koln High speed line. Getting German routes that are 60km is getting quite annoying but hopefully we will see longer german routes in the future

• Like Like x 1
  5. Swisstrains

I would love to see Mannheim-Karlsruhe or Freiburg-Basel... That with a Vectron, an ICE 1 or 4 and a ton of new intermodal waggons would be awesome

• Like Like x 3
  6. Swisstrains

you mean the ICE 1? Or even the ICE 2?
    Cause the ICE 2 is also operating on Hamburg Lübeck, along with the ICE-T

7. tallboy7648

ICE 1 and ICE 2 :). Isn't ice services on this route not frequent?

8. Swisstrains

it is! But only one or two per day. But I think they are operated by ICE-T and ICE 2

• Like Like x 1
  9. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

link pls??

10. Oli R C

Oli R C Member

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’m genuinely curious. Have you ever bought any DLC? I do see you saying that you are not going to buy something quite a lot on the forum but I can’t remember if I’ve seen you mentioning buying anything. Do you just have the base TSW and TSW2 packs or have you ever taken the plunge on some extras?

• Like Like x 6
  12. tallboy7648

I have bought dlc's. I've bought East Coastway, Rhein-Rhur Osten, Haupstrecke Rhein-Rhur (hrr is a route I regret purchasing), The MP36 for peninsula corridor, and the lirr m3 for tsw2020. When I got into tsw last year I bought tsw2020 collectors edition so I gotten Great Western Express, Rhur-Sieg Nord, Long Island Railroad, Northern Trans-Pennine, Main-Spessart Bahn and Peninsula Corridor for free. For tsw2, I have bought Haupstrecke Munchen-Ausburg and Southeastern High Speed. I got Rapid Transit for free surprisingly because when dtg were giving out preserved collection codes, they gave me a code for rapid transit even though I didn't buy rapid transit and wasn't planning too. I was gonna get lgv but it's too short for the speeds and would get me bored quite quickly. If I say I don't buy something is due to the fact that it won't interest me or I won't get enough gameplay out of it. I would buy the 465 but the services that it uses are too short. I'm not a person to buy something that won't interest me or doesn't have a ton of gameplay time. I do plan on getting the DB BR 420 for rro as rro is one of my favorite German routes in the game and I may also get the Class 313 maybe

• Like Like x 3
  13. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Oh, so a fair few then. I’m on the same page as you with this route as I can’t see anything in it to get excited about yet. As I’ve got all the German routes except HMA, I’ve got plenty of similar things already. I was playing earlier today and had a hard job deciding what to play because I’ve bought too many DLC, so I’m getting to the point now where things may have to either be quite different (like Arosalinie and Clinchfield) or look extra special, because I’ve got so much I’m not going to run out of things to play any time soon. I took the gamble with SEHS and I’m happy I did because although ECW was well done I regretted buying that at full price last year, because I found it got boring very quickly and I had similar worries about SEHS. I did only ask because we all like to talk about the things we are unhappy about and react to new routes coming out and it had caught my eye that you had posted a few times with a ‘not getting it’ post recently, whereas I’ve been getting nearly everything. Not the 465 though, for the same reason you’ve given. Thanks for answering and apologies to everyone else for going off topic.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

Here I have my photo of a flatbed truck loaded with semi-trailers.

IMG_20200409_062110.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. Richard CZE

DTG could model a new container for the transport of liquid cargo for this route. It can also ride on flatbed trucks.

IMG_20200625_184507.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  16. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

It's interesting to hear you and Tallboy discuss about this stuff, as it's almost the polar opposite for me, I still buy things if I think I'll put enough hours into it, as of now the only purchase I really regret was WSR... as I bought that almost blindly without knowing what it really was... yeah, I learned from that mistake.

About german content I found the various routes and loco to be very different to each other, I have HRR, RRO, MSB, RSN and RT and I can always point out which route I want to play because each of them is a completely different experience to me, the only two similar services are the S-Bahn 422 services on RRO and HRR, but even those are very different from each other.

A very similar thing for the 465, SE HS and ECW are two completely different routes with common rolling stock (375/377) as far as I'm concerned, and the Class 465 is what really made SEHS shine in comparison to ECW, and if only the 146 wasn't so widely used I'm sure it would be my most played train.

The 363 while it was awesome it felt a bit too lacking in terms of number of services, even if I got in on discount it still felt like a bit of a waste of money.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Swisstrains

well, I can aprove that ;)
    I habe got every german route and loco and they are all very very different, along with the routes! The only thing that is not amazing is HMA because I play on Ps4 and it’s a shame that the layers are not available there :( Btw: Are there any news about the layers on console for HMA?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Richard CZE

I will definitely buy this new German DLC. I hope it's not a HMA mistake. There is a large void on the consoles and an abandoned train station.

• Like Like x 1
  19. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

HMA is the only german route I'm missing because of the layers, sadly no updates. They are considering using a similar system to the alternate timetable for GWE to use different layers (but not all at once), but nothing official.

I won't buy it unless we either get all the layers properly or the ability to use the BR423 on SKA.

• Like Like x 2
  20. zawal.belili

zawal.belili Guest

I already have the road on TS and it is one of the one that I play the least on the German side.
    I think that for the first time I will not take this route.
    I have all the DLC except the last two (loco 465 and pack 70 for the GWE).
    After playing a lot on TSW2 and TSW1 I think I like US roads more, I have spent countless hours on SPG, LIRR, Canada and Penisula.
    I also have a soft spot for Tee Valley, in fact I think I really like freight !!

I'm really waiting for the Clinchield and the Can Creek, I really like the Arosa too, even if it's not the prettiest.

I will take all US roads now.

• Like Like x 1
  21. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

I agree with that but i would like something with a different livery in game Something from TX Logistik[​IMG] as an Example

• Like Like x 4
  22. Swisstrains

well after the MSB update you can edit the Br185.2 :D And the Br182 with the flammes :o

• Like Like x 2
  23. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

I Actually want all the TX liverys due they have quite unique liverys to different Loco's

• Like Like x 3
  24. Swisstrains

I know, I am hoping to catch some of them on the Main-Weser Bahn next week; my camera is ready :D

• Like Like x 3
  25. tallboy7648

I may get cathcart circle it it comes with the branch lines and how it looks. If it doesn't come with the Branch lines, im not gonna buy it because circle lines in my opinion are interesting but Cathcart Circle without the branch lines would be too short and get boring quite quickly. I understand why you asked and I appreciate the question. It's interesting to see what dlc's other players have. I think it makes sense for players to buy things that they know that will interest them. Players should not buy things that will not interest them because if it doesn't interest you, that's $20, $30 down the drain but that is just my opinion. When I first saw Hamburg-Lubeck on the roadmap I was like I'll go for it but after doing research on it I said no because it doesn't seem like an interesting route and it uses the db br 112 which is effectively a 143 that could reach a higher speed and the 143 is my least favorite german train but that is my opinion. Always do research on dlc's or any announced routes and if you think they seem interesting for you and if you feel you will enjoy it alot then buy it but don't buy a route that you know won't interest you or won't give you the gameplay value you want because that money could go to better trains/routes and you can give a little less pain to your wallet :)

• Like Like x 1
  26. tallboy7648

I'm afraid there is no news on layers for console. I feel your pain but until optimization updates come it's a waiting game sadily

• Like Like x 2
  27. Swisstrains

well, since I only like HMA because of the station boards and they are also coming to MSB (my favourite route so far) I’m not happy, but also not sad about the fact with the layers XD

• Like Like x 1
  28. tallboy7648

Heck I wish hma layers can be turned on for my Xbox Series X since it should handle it just fine but I gotta wait until last gen gets optimization updates which is a shame but it is what it is

29. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

At the moment we simply don't have the ability to assign the different timetables to the Gen9 consoles, but it's one of the things we will need to get to at some point anyway so it's certainly on the list :)

• Like Like x 10
  30. tallboy7648

Better late than never.

31. zawal.belili

zawal.belili Guest

And to get there, won't you lower the quality on PC? ....

• Like Like x 2
  32. schorni

schorni Well-Known Member

Right after Crocodile is done for LGV? ^^
    Is of course not such a nice answer. I have unfortunately lost all fun in HMA due to the missing layers and unfortunately the console stores do not show this limitation, which should be done.

33. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Not sure what you mean - definitely not the intention to lower quality, quite the opposite.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  34. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

unfortuantely not I am afraid, on the last Roadmap stream Adam said there is currently no progress on locos for livery editor as their artists was drafted by the main development team. They are interviewing someone to fill that slot though. So you will have to wait a bit longer for that to happen...

35. Swisstrains

oh :(
    I thougt that was only meant for the Talent to and the Br182 from RT :|