Timber Log Delivery Scenario Spad

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by doomedcookie, Mar 26, 2021.

1. doomedcookie

doomedcookie Active Member

There's seems to be a problem with Scenario Timber Log Delivery.
    After you deliver the logs and go down the hill pass St Peter Molinis Station and go back up to take the logs into the siding.
    There's seem to be a problem when the red light on the dash comes on and locks the the brakes. You can't seem to move again even of you press the ZS button a gillion times. It doesn't seem to work.

Major Problem and frustrating.

2. neilwatson2007

neilwatson2007 Member

Had the same myself, no idea why it happened but can't move the train after i uncouple the wagons

3. vogelm10

vogelm10 Well-Known Member

This line has had a lot of weird issues with signals being lined but when you pass them you get a SPAD. I've noticed it almost every time I try and drive this line.

For the warning light I put it in neutral, agro smashed the button, and had my breaks all on and it did go away and let me proceed for a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. alanlakin

alanlakin New Member

Hi, Been having the same problem with ZS button and the train cutting out. Keep pressing the ZS button put it doesn't help. Very frustrating. Now trying the Southbound scenario and lost count of the times i have failed it lol. Just got as far as the first actual stop, set off under the speed limit and the flaming thing derailed omg i was screaming at the TV lol .

5. doomedcookie

I've gived up on the scernios and now doing the routes. The route is broken but still very enjoyable

6. doomedcookie

I found out the problem.
    Well I didn't someone else did.
    Waiting to go up to Langwies. The AI train stops at the wrong platform. Instead of stopping on the right it stops on the left side, as you're going northbound. I've given up and doing routes instead.

• Like Like x 1
  7. roggek

roggek Active Member

The rule here is not to hold the "B" button to ask permission at all.
    Especially NOT at the checkered boards!
    That confuses the signal system so that the journey is impossible to complete.

The only one time in this scenario, you should ask for permission is when you are reversing with the loco north of St. Peter to get permission to couple to the log waggons.
    You get a green signal with the additonal "Bezetses gleis" (occupied track, a row of "horisontal dotted yellow lines" under the main signal).

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. box215

box215 Active Member

Set the wheel to neutral/0
    Set the reverser to neutral
    Turn the master key off, wait a sec, turn the master key back on
    Your brakes will work and you can move the loco/train again

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. alanlakin

alanlakin New Member

Well done the southbound and took the points at 6mph only for that flaming traffic light system to go off just as i went into the tunnel outside Arosa at 6% gradient. Turned off everything and reset the brakes and the train came back on. Now trying the log run and yet again the Yellow light flashes and no time to press the ZS button and the train cuts out. Am i going to give up????? not a chance lol

10. mariner86

mariner86 Active Member

Ive been playing the log mission a bunch and it is driving me crazy they really need to make a cut out for the safety system and not make you have to run halfway down the mountain to couple to the log cars. Only to have the e-brakes apply then you finally release them and you pass a red signal, It’s really annoying!

• Like Like x 1
  11. seniorgamer#7480

seniorgamer#7480 New Member

I have experienced the same “frustrations” mentioned in this post regarding issues with signals.
    Might be that Xbox is a new addition to this game. I think the PC has more interface options than just the b button on Xbox.
    I do know the staff is very responsive and has sent me additional documentation. I wish the documentation was included with the software. I remember when PCs first came out in the 1980s, they came with an encyclopedic set of manuals.
    I guess no one reads the manuals anymore.
    These links might help
    https://storage.googleapis.com/medi.../Train Sim World 2 - Quick Start Guide EN.pdf

https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/...rosalinie_Driver_s_Manual_EN.pdf?t=1616746756

12. seniorgamer#7480

seniorgamer#7480 New Member

Tech support says excess speed above 19 km/sec causes the train to brake.
    They say If you get locked out put reverser in neutral and steering wheel to off. This works periodically.
    I think the x box version has a few bugs with signaling and protective features to work out.

13. Driver 3

Driver 3 New Member

To get the train moving again on the Xbox, I hold B on the controller while also pressing A to select the ZS button. This has cleared the red light and allowed the train to move without messing with the reverser, master key, or brakes.

14. mirecek1361

mirecek1361 New Member

Ja som to prešol cele treba porozmyšlat :love::love::love: