Northern Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeenozPlays, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Stratford International has some outside things modelled. The Westfield Shopping Center is there but there is no logos. You have the dlr tracks next to the station as well and some buildings around the station as well

2. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

tallboy7648 ‘Yes and optimization updates will improve performance of the game on last gen consoles’. Let me understand what you are saying. The optimizations will improve performance on the latest generation consoles only, not older consoles or PCs? That sounds like DTG making changes to take advantage of the new consoles. The issue there is to be backward compatible with older consoles and PC users (unless DTG are going to cut them adrift) they can’t make new routes that rely on the newer console tech. Your experience on a new console will improve but DTG have to still keep within the confines of the older hardware. Do you understand that arguement?

3. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

The optimization updates is a core tsw2 update meaning it will improve the game across all platforms. It's not just for next gen consoles. You are literally trying to cling on to any excuse as to why another London Underground line can't be made and your arguments have been disputed multiple times

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  4. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

tallboy7648 as I said I was trying to understand your post. You wrote ‘performance on last gen consoles’. Now you say all platforms. Yes my arguments have been disputed, its called a discussion and it helps if the people you are discussing with don’t keep changing their story and then blame you. So, it’s accepted that core changes to TSW will hugely increase the performance on all platforms allowing much more detailed and heavier routes. Makes you wonder why DTG did not do this when they released TSW2 and have waited until now. But now with these new super computer software everything is possible!

5. NoddyMac

NoddyMac Active Member

My old man used to drink in there a lot, especially when he was based at Liverpool Street. I don’t think it’s there now though. I rarely ever venture around Stratford, just pass through.

• Like Like x 2
  6. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Mate please, If your just gonna be Childish and act like a toddler who lost his favourite toy, If you don't want this route, don't buy it, DTG is a company they will make more DLC's than Previous years because they will earn more profits. Simply, Unwatch and forget.
    I know you said 'Its in the Suggestion forums and its just what happens here' But your not Debating your just Annoying and making Childish Remarks. It puts a Bad stain on the Replies you make on Z threads.

• Like Like x 2
  7. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

As this thread has desended into nothing more than arguing I have locked it.

Please remember that you are all allowed a difference of opinion. You are all allowed to like and enjoy different content. And you are all allowed to voice your opinions.

You are not allowed to consume a thread and take it completely off topic because you are winding each other up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.