Euro Fishing Xbox One X Enhanced Update Is Shocking

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by British Lions, Mar 10, 2018.

1. British Lions

British Lions New Member

Anyone else noticed the 4k enhancements are non existent from the new update? Was really looking forward to seeing the lakes in that 4k goodness. Oh an I uninstalled twice just in case.
    Anyone else with same issues or does yours update work 4k wise please let us know thanks.

2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Welcome to DTG empty promises

• Like Like x 5
  3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

The Xbox One X enhancements are now in place, the game runs at 1080p and a higher level of detail on Xbox One X consoles. It wasn't in our plans to do a 4k version for Xbox One X.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

The game is crying out for HDR support. As it is the X version offers no visible advantage over which is sad when you consider what it could be

• Like Like x 2
  5. British Lions

British Lions New Member

Why this game is in my xbox X Enhanced games I'll never know!! Graphics don't even hit 720p let alone 4k sort it out, Battlefield 1 on xbox one X has been updated to 1080p with Hdr which quite rightly doesn't show in 4k enhanced games list because it's doesn't have 4k assets enhancements etc. But yet Euro Fishing does!?! Get out of here. #Trickery

6. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Be nice to have an updated version for the ps4 pro as well eventually if there’s any plans from dovetail to implement one that is???

7. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

I notice a huge performance / graphic difference between Xbox One and Xbox One X (recently got the X). Night and day.