More Ideas For Tsw 2 To Make It A Proper Game.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jackrose1989, Mar 29, 2021.

1. jackrose1989

jackrose1989 Member

1. CONSIST CREATOR. Come on guys, it's basic stuff here. If you can do off the rails mode, you can let us stick locos with different carriages.

2. Consist photos. So many consists already exist, it would be nice seeing a visualisation of them.

3. Free roam....all those points, but we can't use most of them.

4. Livery store where we can swap liveries with people.

• Like Like x 2
  2. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

1 is a must
    2 Might be if 1 comes to TSW
    3 Might be a possibility
    4 No, because DTG Have said that they don't want to do it as it causes issues on Xbox and could be a way go cause viruses

• Like Like x 1
  3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

No 1 definitely.

I would also like to see a timetable editor although I don't know how integrated that is with UE4. Imagine the power if you could create your own timetable and allocate custom consists to it.

4. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

Livery sharing won't happen on a licensing basis alone. For example, DB won't allow DTG from repainting an ICE in any official capacity such as on streams or trailers.

Alongside a consist editor, I'd like to see scenario planner opened right up. Rendering every possible inch of playable track usable along with portals. Another thing that needs to changing is setting precise train times instead of blocks of five minutes we should be able to set them per minute, you should also be able to set destination times. Add all this with a cross platform scenario share function and you'll have the foundation of an excellent scenario creator. There's still more beyond this to add for example, support for shunting scenarios.

• Like Like x 3
  5. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Yes, I'd like the ability to give text messages like in Game scenarios too. For example 'Today your tasked with hauling these logs, mind the construction work at ...'. For me, in-depth scenario creation and the sharing of these scenarios makes the difference between some hours of gameplay per route, and infinite gameplay per route. I really think that other players (and I'd give it a try myself) could create creative, fun and engaging scenarios if they're given more options for doing so :).

6. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see, in the Consist Creator, An option to Couple a 377 or 465 to a 66 and with custom liveries on them or managing to put a 08-Mk1 Postal unit [being used as a Buffer car] and a 465 coupled