Old Oak Common 1st Hst

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ade4472, Mar 24, 2021.

1. ade4472

ade4472 Member

Now I’ve been playing a while and thought I would start again with the timetable. So off we pop leaving the sheds on 5P17 crawling a 5mph until <10 yards from 1st aspect at danger. All well thus far.....until I’m now 20 late off Padd due to still being stuck at Old Oak Common at this signal at danger. I’ve restarted and it has happened again. Anyone had this problem? Signalman is no help either. At this rate it will be quicker to walk to Padd! Thank goodness I’ve got marmalade sandwiches

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Did you check the 2d map to make sure your path was set, that maybe what is holding you up

• Like Like x 2
  3. paulgregs

paulgregs Active Member

Yeah, I remember this one, you have to send the train to the left at an early set of points if I remember.... On Xbox its better to look at the map, see where you've got to get to, and be mindful that the train is actually following the set path....

• Like Like x 2
  4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

On pretty much any service which involves a yard with manual points, it's a good idea before you ever touch the throttle to go into map view and make sure they're all set correctly

• Like Like x 1
  5. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

I thought it was the right tracks just before the signal, then it lets you out of the yard!

6. ade4472

ade4472 Member

Will give it ago. Never experienced it before. Thanks guys

7. david5150

david5150 Well-Known Member

I’ve just done this and yes you have to manually move a set of points to get into the correct path

• Like Like x 1