Who Would Like A Cab Desk Controller?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stay4evergaming, Mar 31, 2018.

1. stay4evergaming

stay4evergaming Member

so pc have a cab desk controller for TS who else wold love this on xbox for TSW? i'm going to say at a guess it would need to have support implemented by DTG them selves as its not just a case of each input replicates a button(no button for guard buzzer and some are done through menus) also it would need to work in conjunction with your xbox pad for walking getting up opening drivers door or passenger doors when not in cab ect either that or include all those buttons at the side and have two analogue sticks hidden away in a small door

thoughts? also how would this work would a third party would make it so they would have to ask dovetail first who would work with them to implement it right?

2. naturalhighNZ

naturalhighNZ Member

I really think if you are this hardcore go for a PC. It just doesn't really sit with console gaming. Just my opinion on though

• Like Like x 1
  3. Retrovertigo

Retrovertigo Member

I'd love one if I knew there was a definite large amount of content coming. But I suspect that the audience isn't there for spending big bucks on a controller like that. Although there is a flightstick available for the Xbox One, and apart from Elite I don't think there is anything else that would make really good use of one.

4. stay4evergaming

stay4evergaming Member

there has been many decent flight sticks and stering wheels complete with handbrakes and full gears ect in the past it fits in great with a console but it just extra work to get it to work as it requires a whole new control setting and with tsw having walking in it to it would require the pad controls to be hidden away in a compartment somewhere

5. Mr Blonde V

Mr Blonde V New Member

I'd love one. I've been into sim racing on Xbox for several years and I know racing wheels are big business courtesy of Logitech and Thurstmaster for titles like Project CARS and Assetto Corsa...so the market for sim gamers wanting to take things a set further is absolutely there. It's not just for the PC types.

6. SimFan

SimFan Member

Only problem with all these steering wheels and desk cab controllers is space.

Not all of us (Like myself for example) have the room to even put any peripheral devices, such as a wheel or a desk cab controller near our XBox One.

My Xbox one is under a shelf in an entertainment center in front of my bed. Space from my entertainment center where my xbox one sits to the end of my bed is about 4-5 inches, just enough room for me to walk through.