Euro Fishing Garth And Naalia

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by ignoringfosters, Apr 9, 2018.

1. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

any tips for catching these on the moat?

2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I’ve been trying for ages for the 55lb carp and still no luck even when I’ve been told what u can catch him on just carnt seem to catch him but I’m on the ps4 tho few people have caught him with a size 12 stiff rig and ridge monkey mainline with yellow maggot he’s the only one I need very frustrating

3. ignoringfosters

yeah its just the mirror and the leather bosses i need keep getting stalone and sweets....

4. ignoringfosters

gatholemew has been caught on size 12 and yellow maggot..... naalia to go

5. Redbulladdict-85

Nice one I’ve tried god kns how many times trying for that 55 pounder what peg was u on was it the top left corner peg?? Have to post it once u catch Naalia good luck

6. ignoringfosters

update have caught gartholemew for a 2nd time as well as every other boss fish minus naaila :(
    on the above setup

7. Redbulladdict-85

Still haven’t caught Garth yet try using think it’s called scb it’s 20 mm bait think it was called sos before they done one of the updates what line are u using is it the 20lb mainline ridgemonkey or the 30lb line very frustrating knowing u see others catching the boss fish I’ve been after for god kns how long but good to see my advice help others tho

8. XxGrizzlyxGuyxX

XxGrizzlyxGuyxX New Member

Ive caught Garth on the SCB as it says that he likes the big boilies and I was using 30 rm and the size 4 IQD and Stalone was on the Sinking 20 mmTiger and the same setup! Good luck

9. jonesy

jonesy New Member

I caught Naalia last night on a size 14 waggler bread punch and 20lb line from the top left peg fishing in front of the reeds to the left of the peg and just a few feet from the bank with an underarm cast. Also caught a lot of carp up to 30lb plus from the reeds with the same setup. There was also what looked like a big cat tail kept showing where I got Naalia but couldn't get it. Not how I expected to catch a boss carp dosen't seem right

10. Sculler&Muldy

Sculler&Muldy New Member

With Hi-vis pop up, 4 hook slit IQ Drig for Naalia. Sweets caught 2 times with dead worms cut, 12 rig in the stone, peg on the right of the map.

11. ignoringfosters

still on the hunt havent had many more bosses since but i hope persistence will pay off