PlayStation On Foot Mode

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by richard cooper, Apr 3, 2021.

1. richard cooper

richard cooper Active Member

This has probably been asked before so apologies. Occasionally for a change I want to be a passenger, a simple question for all routes, how do you know when a train is coming so you can board it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RealKenny_D

RealKenny_D Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. gittes#8304

gittes#8304 New Member

I guess next time you drive a train on a specific route you may want to take note of when you pass a train going in the opposite direction (the time and before which station) and then return to the menu and spawn on foot at that station a few minutes early - I wonder if that will work?

• Like Like x 1
  4. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

On some of the newer routes there are working PIS (Passenger Information Screens) on platforms that'll list arrivals and departures just like their real world counterparts. These routes include:
    - London Underground Bakerloo Line
    - Hauptstrekce Munich - Augsburg
    - LGV Méditerranée
    - Southeastern Highspeed

This feature is also being backported to older routes, for now it'll be on East Coastway, LIRR, and Rapid Transit.
    In the meantime your best bet really is to have a timetable with you so you can reference it. Generally speaking you're probably not going to be waiting for more than 20 minutes between trains in most routes

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

6. flickyhecky

flickyhecky Active Member

I often like walking around the routes and if I get bored I jump on a train for a bit. I guess everyone plays TSW2 differently, I'd rather be a passenger than drive the actual trains.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

I will admit, I've walked a few routes from end-to-end myself. #hobosimworld

• Like Like x 2
  8. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

I’ve just been doing a bit of walking and tube riding on the Bakerloo Line. I still got lost in the stations just like I do when I visit London and go on the tube for real.

• Like Like x 1