Arosa: The Story So Far

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG JD, Mar 19, 2021.

1. uvm0902

uvm0902 Well-Known Member

We all expect routes at a new quality level from TSW. The rolling stock is made at a high level. But distant views and textures of some structures upset. Their visualization is sometimes worse than in TS 2021. I expected so much more. I don’t believe there’s nothing better to do. It has not been proven that it will not work in a different quality form. I am a supporter of the decision to refine the route and postpone its release. I have pre-ordered and will buy it. But I really want to improve the route. Rivet do it.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

I think it's a worthwhile post...but there again I thought diesel legends was a waste of money, IoW (@£2.50 per mile) was hopelessly overpriced and am a firm believer that XBox users should get pricing parity with other platforms so I'm probably just a bad person.

• Like Like x 2
  3. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

this is totally true. Compared to all the other routes, i am somehow disappointed. The loco is great, no doubt, but there are too many bugs

4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

The route especially the scenery looks unfinished and I’m not even talking about the many bugs on the route especially the random derailment, it’s better to wait for a big sale but for the moment I won’t touch that route again I’m regretting wasting 26€ on this beta version...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sprinter

Sprinter Well-Known Member

Bought it, drove it up the mountain. Was bored very soon. Started up SEHS and drove the class 465 for hours :love: Arosa was soon forgotten. I dont like the sounds of pulling shopping carts the carriages make. AI driving with panto down. The motor sound cut outs of the loc and the distant scenery. And spending 30 euro on it. But i wish everyone who enjoys it a wonderfull time.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 2