Wsr Improvements

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rudolf, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Now the preserved collection team will work on WSR, it is a good moment to express some wishes. I will try to be modest.

1. Is it possible to make all switches manual? This would give us access to all yard using, for example the scenario planner. It would not solve all issues, but it would be awesome to drive, say a train to Williton and do some shunting in the yard.
    2. Can we have yard tracks as starting/ending points for scenario planner? It would be awesome to be able to send trains to a yard along the route.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Please also point the BR Class 20 rear first to improve visibility. You can’t see anything nose first.

• Like Like x 3
  3. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

I would also like to see the ability to use the Blue class 47 on the Green version's services and vice versa I personally prefer the sounds and look of the Blue class 47s

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

There also is a need to review the gameplay. Now you do not have to pick up passengers, at the start of a service. This feels a bit strange. There also should be a little amount of time to setup the train better, e.g. go to the guard cab and turn on the coach lights (btw why is there no keyboard button for this function?)/

• Like Like x 1
  5. DominusEdwardius

DominusEdwardius Well-Known Member

There can't be a keyboard shortcut, the locomotive has no way of controlling the lights since the MU system BR locos use has no capability of doing so, not that 47s even have MU system. As such it cannot ever be controlled from a BR loco. The key binds also only apply to the vehicle you are in control of as such there is no way to control a control on a different vehicle in the train (in this case the brake coach).

6. james.lea2007

james.lea2007 Member

They should also add access to the diesel sheds and also they need to make the level crossings like the ones in southeastern high speed because I think it is stupid that the level crossings are always flashing even when the trains aren't near them