Broken P S 4 Trophy Workaround (tested) And Fixes (proposals)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by synthetic.angel, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

I have done it on a new driver but not a blank save will try that and since I have a PS4 pro and PS5 I did a clean install with just the MSB dlc so a save deletion should be easy to do as I save game save in the cloud

2. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

knock on wood, since becoming ultra strict i've not had any glitches. although, i have had delays. i try to stick to the following
    -1 set of dlc at a time
    -NEVER an internet connection
    -delete every single prior save before starting a new set of dlc

3. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

I have some good news I have managed to unlock MSB all in order, I tried it again fresh save offline for an hour on the results screen and it unlocked because I have a PS4 pro and PS5 I can have separate saves to test things and to also I backed up my save when I had 4 out of 5 scenarios complete on memory stick. I did the stay on results screen before without success, so it must be random

Either way I am glad the trophy unlocked as I have now completed the MSB trophy set now!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gigi88

Gigi88 New Member

Thank you for sharing this workaround. I was finally able to unlock the bugged trophy in LGV :)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  5. doc#8027

doc#8027 New Member

Hello everybody

I started playing TSW 2020 recently and I too have encountered some problems with the acquisition of trophies.
    Just yesterday I started a service on the Rapid Transit exclusively aimed at acquiring the "Safety frist" trophy. Although I have acquired the trophy (... after having recognized well over 500 SIFA awards !!) and despite having also received the notification of obtaining the trophy, unfortunately the "Safety Frist" is still not obtained in the list of trophies TSW !!
    Maybe I had to end the service that I stopped immediately after the notification of obtaining the trophy?

6. lukemonster#2518

lukemonster#2518 New Member

Hi all, I know it's an old game, but a silly question: Has anyone got the trophy in MSB all in order? I got it in scenarios except for two of them; all in Gold. Do I need to make all in Gold? Please let me know. I already got all the other trophies like LIRR and the rest of it, and I'm only missing this trophy. Please, please, please let me know.