PlayStation Bakerloo Line: Can't Accelerate After Stopping At A Station.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by james64, Apr 5, 2021.

1. james64

james64 Well-Known Member

I was playing a timetable mode service from Elephant and Castle to Harrow and Wealdstone. All was well up until Willesden Junction, where after stopping pretty much exactly where the marker is and closing the doors, I couldn't take power to accelerate. There was nothing about this stop that I had done differently from any other stop along the route.

Thankfully I had saved the game at Queen's Park so I reloaded and tried again. Same issue when I got to Willesden. I eventually discovered that stopping the train a carriage short of the marker seemed to let me leave as normal, for some reason. But then when I reached the next stop at Harlesden, I encountered the same issue.

Has anyone else encountered this? There can't be anything wrong with my procedure as I have been able to depart every station up to Willesden Junction fine enough.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's been fairly well documented and is assumed to be a bug. I've had it happen several times myself.

3. Merrin

Merrin New Member

Yeah I uninstalled the game after repeatedly getting this on pc. I played for 10 hours - mainly re-trying to finish the Tube tutorials.
    I only bought it to drive a London Tube train.
    Support told me to read the manual - which (a) is a truly crap manual and (b) wasn't the answer to the well-reported problem.
    Won't be buying any more of this dev's products.

4. gittes#8304

gittes#8304 New Member

Yeah, I just posted about it in a similar thread (for XBOX), it is disheartening that a game-breaking bug has been known for a while now and hasn't been fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Happens on the PC version too. Combined with the flakey save algorithms, makes trying to keep a timetable run going pointless.

6. RotorHed

RotorHed Member