PlayStation Fix It

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by paullisa7572, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

But why is it unobtainable? Because it’s bugged as a direct result of them releasing more content for the route. Is that then acceptable? If I was Sony I’d say “No, fix the bug you caused.”

The other issue they may have is that some people have got the trophy, because originally it was obtainable, it’s not like it’s been broken or unrealistic from the word go.

Just to clarify I’d have been happy with them just changing the criteria, but if it can’t be done, it can’t be done. My question now is: Why can’t they do whatever was done to TSW2 to make it work there? Pretty convinced at this point that somehow it fixed itself on that system and they lucked out not having to deal with it. Otherwise surely they could just do whatever they did there on 2020 also.

• Like Like x 15
  2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

A fix is in progress. We won't be tweaking the achievement requirement, we are going to fix the problem. As soon as we have any timeframe at all I'll let you know.

Thank you for your patience.

• Like Like x 20
  3. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

yes I can understand that, could you also check MSB All in order trophy on TSW1 as that wont unlock for me its to complete all scenarios for the MSB route which I have done several times including on a new driver, new save, on PS4 and 5 and including the dlc scenarios as well

I have had other trophies that glitched that I eventually managed to get but not this one.

• Like Like x 3
  4. coasterflo

coasterflo Well-Known Member

Wow, thank you so much again for your effort and for this message. I think everyone here in the forum and from the petition are very happy and grateful for this patch.

Just to be sure, because this post is tagged as "PlayStation" in the forum, will it be patched for both XBOX and Playstation (DTG Protagonist) ?

• Like Like x 14
  5. Willowrpe

I hope they fix it for both PS and Xbox I imagine if broken for one it will be for both

• Like Like x 12
  6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking the extra resources to fixing the main issue - the scenario. This is good news for those only on 2020 because they can finally finish the scenario and we can 100% complete the achievements.

It will be a cross platform fix hopefully. Most of the posts have been for PlayStation and Xbox. Not sure if Windows 10 store version is affected (Class 31 DLC is there but no Class 20).

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 14
  7. tachionicantitel83

tachionicantitel83 Member

That is great news! Thank you so much for all the help! I also hope it will be fixed for both platforms.

• Like Like x 12
  8. DTG Protagonist

The fix will be for both consoles.

• Like Like x 17
  9. coasterflo

Thanks for the quick reply, it's really great that you not only fix the achievement itself, but the whole scenario and also for both platforms.

This shows that the feedback of the community and the customer service is important to you. :)

• Like Like x 14
  10. TheTipsyRaccoon

Thank you for persisting on our behalf!

• Like Like x 13
  11. isa98bella

isa98bella Active Member

Ooooommmmggggg,

what great news is this please.Thank you so much DTG, you have saved my 100% completion.

You guys are the best, thanks to all who helped.:love::love::love:

• Like Like x 14
  12. DBklaus

DBklaus Active Member

This is the best thing DTG could have done for us Achievement and Trophy collectors and for everyone else who wants to play the DLC for TSW 2020.

great job, that you still fix it speaks for you as a company.

• Like Like x 15
  13. Grobanite

Grobanite Member

I am very happy that DTG decided to fix the achievement. This clearly speaks for the company and shows that they care about the community. I can't put into words how much I'm looking forward to completing TSW 2020 and then finally being able to start TSW 2.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who worked with me on the fix and ultimately made it possible. - Thanks to all of you! - And once again I was shown that it's worth fighting for something that's important to you.

• Like Like x 15
  14. konradtrains

konradtrains Well-Known Member

Could not have said it better!

Thanks Dovetail Games, I didn't put my trust in you for nothing else.:love:

Thank you so much, soon we will be able to finish our TSW 2020 journey.;)
    In the meantime I'll start with TSW 2, Arosa Line is coming soon.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 12
  15. Starkiller

Starkiller Well-Known Member

Thank you alot DTG Protagonist :D
    You have done alot for us , and im happy to finally get the achievement done :D

• Like Like x 10
  16. Seamus McLimey

Seamus McLimey Member

Thanks DTG Protagonist and the whole Dovetail team. Appreciate you guys taking the concerns of the community seriously.

• Like Like x 11
  17. Starkiller

DTG Protagonist , how long you think will it take until the fix will be there for us , just an approximately date would be nice ?
    Will it be April ?
    im just happy to get it :D

• Like Like x 8
  18. TheTipsyRaccoon

It’s been over two weeks since the fix was announced, surely by now we have some scope at least of how long a job it’ll be?

Could it go on the roadmap? If it’s expected to take long enough for that of course.

• Like Like x 9
  19. coasterflo

Yes, I was also surprised that Sam (who has announced several times that it wants to find out an answer in the stream) then in the last roadmap stream did not briefly address the result. As often as he has to answer the question before, I expected 2 sentences or so.

Or did I just overheard it, my english is not the best. :)

• Like Like x 8
  20. DTG Protagonist

We don't often talk about individual fixes on the Roadmap, so it being absent isn't that unusual. Also, yes, this has gone quiet hasn't it? I'll go poke the appropriate people.

• Like Like x 5
  21. DTG Protagonist

Okay, poking done. It has not fallen off radar and is on the task list to be done, it's just awaiting scheduling. Tag me once every week or so and I'll get a progress update.

• Like Like x 8
  22. coasterflo

DTG Protagonist

OK, we will do this every week. Thanks for the quick update :);)

• Like Like x 3
  23. Starkiller

Hi DTG Protagonist , could you try to get this thing on the Roadmap , so we are sure that this will be done soon or would it come on the roadmap even if it will be soon patched ?

24. DTG Protagonist

It's next official appearance will be in the patch notes once its done. I've no other updates for you right now, but this is on my personal radar to ensure it gets done (or I tell you that it won't be - right now, looks good).

• Like Like x 6
  25. Willowrpe

the MSB All in Order trophy I have beaten on about I managed to get the other day, playing offline, and waiting an hour on the results screen so I wont be complaining about that anymore! But now I am having issues with a trophy with the DB BR 204 I am at level 11 and no trophy! I have known in the past these get to level X trophy's can usually unlock 1 or 2 after they are meant to. While I do have TSW2 I intend to get as many trophies from TSW1 as so many are ultra rare

26. Starkiller

Willowrpe just message me or coasterflo for help , know that not anything function perfect but we know the steps to get the achievements done :)

• Like Like x 2
  27. steve08

steve08 Guest

Hopefully it gets fixed soon

• Like Like x 3
  28. DTG Protagonist

Here's the latest: the fix has been completed and is awaiting a quick test cycle before it can be released. As some of you will know already we're in a very busy period for the test team so it's hard to give any expectation for when this will be completed, but progress is occurring.

• Like Like x 6
  29. Starkiller

DTG Protagonist sounds awesome to me , im sure there is much work and its nice that it will be soon patched ,we will just ask weekly about it for new infos and i wish you an nice week :D

• Like Like x 3
  30. konradtrains

konradtrains Well-Known Member

Great news, thanks for the work :)

• Like Like x 3
  31. coasterflo

Super thanks for the update and in general to the team for getting the patch into testing so quickly. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  32. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

Thanks Sam. No date yet , you're such a Tees.

Willowrpe, i tried messaging you on psn before to ask something :') that MSB is extremely finicky apparently. you are waiting up to 3 hours in the menus after completing them, right? For MSB scenario trophy, I had only MSB installed, never played online, did all 5 in one sititing.

33. Starkiller

imstylinonyabro if you do any of the 5 Scenarios of any of the Dlcs just make a new driver profil install just train sim 2020 - than only the route you need and then just do all scenarios with it so you will every time get all achievements or trophys after all 5 , if you had an Dlc Locomotive Scenario done , you have to do all Scenarios on the route.

i know not everything works great but we are happy to help if someone needs help :D
    as i sad here on this post like only people for achievements and trophys and we are here for the same reason to get all done
    just ask in most of the cases we had the same problem ^^.
    and we should do party because in the next weeks we could finally finish TSW 2020 :D

• Like Like x 1
  34. Willowrpe

sorry I have my account set up not to accept messages from people who are not on my friends list as I used to get a lot of spam messages, luckily as I say I have got the MSB all scenario trophy after a while but took me several attempts to get it.

• Like Like x 2
  35. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

glad you got the MSB stuff done at long last! i have been inpatient and went and got cement circle done via downgrading to v1.41. saw someone post a method on psnp and i remember a different method from when i downgraded payday 2 when a trophy was bugged.

36. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

With all the issuse that needed fixing it hard to believe achievements would be anywhere near the top of any list.Because if the game itself isn't working right you won't be achievement anything.

37. Willowrpe

I have been playing games with achievements in since 2006 and trophies since 2008, and while I have known several games to be glitchy with trophys / achievements nothing beats this game TSW1 (that I have played) for glitches. Which is why I suspect they moved on to TSW2. I want to get as many trophys as possible from the first game then move over fully to TSW2

38. TheTipsyRaccoon

I’d like to reassure you every single one is possible, except Full Circle. You may need to do and redo several of them and when it’s 100 services for example, that hurts. But the trophy will eventually work.

• Like Like x 4
  39. GhostTracker212

GhostTracker212 New Member

I made an account specifically cause of this bug and then found this thread. Good to see it is being addressed but do we have an update? It's been 11 days since last communique from DTG Protagonist and I'm waiting for this patch to come out before I buy any more DLC and I want more of the German lines.

Hope there is an update :)

• Like Like x 2
  40. Starkiller

DTG Protagonist , hi time for our weekly update :D
    hope for some good news ;)

• Like Like x 1
  41. DTG Protagonist

An update on a Sunday? You're optimistic!

The test round is done, it's just waiting for sign-off. Expected release will be prior to the Hamburg-Lubeck launch.

• Like Like x 6
  42. TheTipsyRaccoon

Holy crap boys, it seems like we did it

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  43. Starkiller

When will Hamburg-Lübeck lunch than ^^?

• Like Like x 1
  44. Starkiller

okay seems like today ^^
    does this mean that the patch is on the way today ?
    DTG Protagonist ?

• Like Like x 2
  45. steve08

steve08 Guest

Any news about the fix

• Like Like x 1
  46. DTG Protagonist

Nothing further for you at this time.

• Like Like x 1
  47. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I have an update for you, as follows:

1. It has been 315 days (three hundred and fifteen days) since ver.1.44 of TSW2020 was pushed out to PS4 users, removing the working version of the (TVL) Class 31 DLC
    2. The previous version (ver.1.43) allowed those that purchased the Class 31 DLC to make full use of the purchased software, but the DLC can no longer be enjoyed as designed and advertised
    3. Ver 1.44 of TSW2020 removed the following functionality and features from the Class 31 DLC product:

- ability to complete the advertised key featured scenario "Cement Circle"
    - ability to be awarded a medal for the scenario "Cement Circle" and have it reported in the in-game progress listing table
    - ability to obtain the PS trophy "CL31: Full Circle" on PS4
    - ability to obtain 100% completion of the Class 31 DLC trophy section on PS4
    - ability to obtain 100% completion of the "Train Sim World: Set 2" trophy set on PS4
    - ability to complete 11/11 scenario on the TVL DLC
    - ability to complete the Publisher's curated featured content "Journey" for the BR Class 31 on TVL

4. The TSW2020 version of the Class 31 DLC remains on sale on PS Store, with no indication that any of the original features (listed above) have been removed. The listing also does not suggest in any way that the product is no longer (in effect) supported by the Publisher.
    5. Developers and Publishers that wish to make Playstation Compatible Products available via the PS Store must comply with the SIE Developers Agreement, which in itself requires that:

- PS trophies are supported, where the developer has chosen to feature trophies in its application;
    - technical support is provided on an ongoing basis while the product is on sale; and,
    - the software package must be made available in perpetuity on PS servers for anyone that makes a purchase (and in this case, that includes the working ver.1.43 version of the TVL Class 31 DLC)

--------------
    I add, as a side-note, that this issue is not going to go away or be brushed under the carpet. Every PS user that ever looks at the trophy section on the PS4 XMB gets a constant reminder that TSW2020 trophy sets cannot be completed.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  48. GhostTracker212

Fix has been confirmed guy, literally read the posts on this page above your comments. Also, not just PS4 that experiences this issue, also _none_ of this is an "update." and it's all stuff we've known for months. We can choose to continue to be angry about it or be happy there is quotable evidence you blatantly didn't read that the patch is coming.

This was just kinda cringey frankly.

• Like Like x 1
  49. GhostTracker212

Just realised Synthetic is a girl, ignore the guy comment I can't edit it for some reason, my bad.

50. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...nice post- and you’re right to call DTG out on this. If DTG is going to continue selling the TSW 2020 product at all (anywhere), then they might as well state that this code is sold ‘as is with no support available’... doing anything less than this is shady at a minimum, and actually deceptive at worst. Sad state of affairs really with what DTG continues to do with their Train Sim products (in general) and their customers... yet plenty of people continue to buy into this model.