Fishing Sim World For Pc - Dev's Needed

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by ImmortalSoul83, Apr 3, 2021.

1. ImmortalSoul83

ImmortalSoul83 Active Member

Ok so I bought the game for PC and very first time playing on PC. I had bought this for the ps4 then later for the xbox one. But I not longer play these consoles and I wanted it for the PC.. then when I got it. I had horrible experience and hopefully you guys and look into the my stream here and see if there's a way to fix this.. 7mins in you will start seeing issues.

2. jne3125114

jne3125114 New Member

Your graphics are set too high. Go down to 1080.

3. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Are you referring to the FPS? If so, does this happen when you aren't streaming too? Trying setting your in-game settings to a lower quality to see if it improves.

4. ImmortalSoul83

ImmortalSoul83 Active Member

No um the game was having strange issues.. like the boat was crashing into invisible walls and when casting the line it keep hitting something that isn't there and the when trying to hook a fish it don't set the hook. All the problems that I recorded is there. The game seems to be unplayable for me. I had no problem with the game on the xbox or ps4 but when got it on steam. it been having gameplay issues.. This is the collectors edition. Could it be that there's bug in that version of the game cause on the ps4 or xbox I bought the deluxe version on there but pc is the collectors edition.

5. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Could you give some time stamps for us to look at from the video so we know exactly what kind of things you are referencing?