East Coastway Extension To Hastings Or London Victoria

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by james.lea2007, Apr 6, 2021.

1. james.lea2007

james.lea2007 Member

This would be a good extension because I think it is about time dovetail games extended some routes for example east coastway to London Victoria or Hastings and southeastern high speed to margate

• Like Like x 3
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

They have talked about extending routes but they are trying to figure that out as well eastcoastway is part of the preserved collection so changing or adding things to what they do now to make routes is allot more different

• Like Like x 1
  3. james64

james64 Well-Known Member

I'm torn on them extending this route in particular. On the one hand it's one of my favourite routes in the game, and seeing the Brighton Mainline in it's entirety would be splendid.

On the other hand there are SO MANY other modern British routes I'd rather them spend their time on. We already have another similar route set in South East England in the form of SEHS. If they were gonna extend a route, I'd prefer GWE.

• Like Like x 2
  4. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

also another good extension faversham down to dover priory more drivable 465 services to reflect reality also allow us to use sidings at faversham as no point having them modelled as they are to not be able to use them which is wrong given in train simulator version of London to faversham you can do so as evidenced in ptg rail route learning vids for London to faversham Also the ability to use SDO on the 395 as you can turn SDO on on the 465 on sehs

5. supersimfan#2303

supersimfan#2303 Well-Known Member

They cant just extend routes they have to make more dlcs but in order for them to work they have to be moderately sized and not too big so london bridge or london victoria to brighton is an ok sized dlc for high speed lines they can be slightly longer since dtg dont have to make much detail since you aint going to see it flying by at 200 mph the more stuff they add in in a route the shorter it has to be or your game will explode upon entering

6. hmg54

hmg54 New Member

I like east coastway and I wouldnt mind an extension but I’d rather that they work on british routes outside of southern england

• Like Like x 1