My Thoughts On Clinchfield Railroad

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Bradley, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

this route is great, the locos look and sound great, the weathering is at a good standard, Fremont Ascent has dynamic weather or changing weather which is an awesome surprise, some negatives are the broken brakes in the F7 "tutorial" and the camera getting thrown back into the cab when entering a tunnel. Now correct me if im wrong but we as the community heard Matt and Sam say " you can watch your train go through the tunnels" spoilers you cannot watch your trains going through a tunnel as you get thrown back in the loco cab. apart from these two small problems I am really enjoying the route

• Like Like x 2
  2. met_cui98

met_cui98 Member

Natalie is aware the camera is not functioning as planned in tunnels and is looking into it.

3. Phil78

Phil78 Active Member

She's looking into a tunnel?? Well, that's a radical solution and crazy enough that it just might work.

• Like Like x 4
  4. vogelm10

vogelm10 Well-Known Member

Looks like California. The scenery is so wrong for that part of the country. The trees aren't right, the grass in spring is brown and dead looking, I see no flowering trees or shades of greens and wild flowers either. Also the signal colors are so muted, the greens look white, the red looks pink, etc. Oh well I'll look around the map some more tomorrow, but from the bit I've seen it isn't feeling like the eastern US.

• Like Like x 1
  5. vogelm10

vogelm10 Well-Known Member

Lol...so set my game to Fall Clear.

a6b9ad20-28d0-4b8e-81aa-201486281a24.jpeg

Climate change is a very bad thing in this area of the world......or we got ourselves a bug with the seasons!