Xbox Limited Power Coupling Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by CrazyDash, Apr 8, 2021.

1. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

So I was doing the limited power scenario on clinchfield. I completed loading the second batch of coaches. It then tells me to couple to the first batch of coaches you loaded. The train stops once I make contact with the coaches. However, the train doesn’t couple to the coaches. I check to see what is wrong, and the coaches are somewhat overlapping as seen in the image below. I try pulling forward, but then it says I derailed. This was super frustrating. I believe I have also encountered this issue on Sand Patch grade. I think it has something to do with one or two of the couplers not being unlocked when coupling, but I cannot confirm. Here is the image: (The image was taken before I pulled forward and derailed) upload_2021-4-8_15-50-12.jpeg
    (Edit: I tried the scenario again and I can confirm it was the couplers not being unlocked. I don’t know a lot about couplers but I would assume they would usually be unlocked whenever it gets decoupled. Feel free to correct me in the comments)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I think you could be right and Matt had similar in tonight’s stream and set one of the couplers to open manually