Xbox Clinchfield Audio Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by CrazyDash, Apr 9, 2021.

1. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

There are two issues I have with the audio on clinchfield. Both of these I think only apply to Xbox. The main one is obviously the audio compression clicking bug. This is seen on most routes for Xbox and this route is unfortunately no exception. The second issue I think may also link to the first issue. When you sound the cab horn on the f7, at the beginning of the horn blast, you hear a tiny click. Hopefully this stuff gets fixed soon

2. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

The Arosa Line is probably the worst yet for audio problems

3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I have just posted in the PC section about various audio shortcomings, including the F7 horn.

4. thatsn0moon

thatsn0moon Member

I too get a weird click on the F7 horn. It’s happens about 50% of the time.

5. christofer.o

christofer.o New Member

I also experience the audio looping/clicking bug from time to time. Especially when the engines are revved up like when you pour on the dynamic brakes. I believe that there is also some distortion of the engine sounds in the outside camera. Hope it gets fixed!

6. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

After a few minutes the horn of the sd 40 doesn't work anymore in some scenarios (xbox one x)

7. sparkymarky800

sparkymarky800 Member

I have today replied to a ticket I raised with tech support regarding these sound looping issues on Xbox consoles.
    I provided them with 6 video captures, one of which was the Arosa Line, which as mentioned above is horrendous.

I will await their reply.

• Like Like x 1