PlayStation Crr: None Of The Services That Involve Coupling To A Crew Car Are Completable

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Deltic00, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

You cannot couple to them from the correct side as they’re blocking the path/no sidings to get around them. Clearly you do not test your product what so ever before release and rely on the paying consumer to test it for you.

2. thatsn0moon

thatsn0moon Member

There are a lot of bugs in this release that really make me question whether anybody actually tests the products.

Just little things like the headlights on AI trains being on rear instead of front (specifically AI SD40s), the horn on the SD40 cutting out randomly and requiring a save/reopen to fix, the switches for the points clipping the trains as they round corners, bushes overhanging the tracks and cutting into the cockpit when you drive past, the bell on the SD40 (visual model) doesn't ring when you turn it on it just flips to one side and freezes (turn the bell on and watch the 3D animated bell to see what I mean), the number lights on the SD40 controlling L and R not front and back. Honestly there's an endless list of minor things which amaze me for having gotten through the testing.

Like genuine question here for anybody listening...does anybody actually play through these scenarios before release? How many hours are spent testing these products.

In saying that this is an absolutely gorgeous route and I fully recognise the team has done an outstanding job recreating these locomotives and scenery especially given the fact that they likely couldn't send anyone to the route in person for photographs or audio due to covid. Unfortunately someone somewhere in the system is a weak link and letting these bugs through and it really makes me wonder what's going on back behind the scenes.

Anyway I will continue to buy these DLCs because each time things improve ever so slightly more on the previous and we are getting closer and closer to a resilient railway simulator.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

Another possible mistake. For F7, I was not able to find a button to start banking services. So some services cannot be done because the rear locomotives do not respond.

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

There is no "correct side" to a caboose. They're bidirectional (the fact that the cupola is closer to one end is due to internal layout, it has nothing to do with function)