From La Spezia To Genoa Across Cinque Terre Park

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tazz71go, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Tazz71go

Tazz71go Member

I would like to suggest the route that crosses the Cinque Terre park from La Spezia to Genoa, one of the most visited places in the world and since 1997 decreed as a UNESCO heritage site. The route crosses the villages of Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore, small villages perched on the coast very characteristic. The stretch of sea in front of the park of the five lands has been subjected to protected regime as part of the Sanctuary of cetaceans, an area where marine mammals come to reproduce and where it is quite common to see them with the naked eye. The city of La Spezia is the city of the "gulf of the Poets" several famous writers have moved to these places to find inspiration for their manuscripts. At the railway level the city of La Spezia has the most requested port for the connection with the north to Hamburg via city of Parma [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Alex656

Alex656 Member

it would be very nice if this or other Italian routes were taken into consideration; until now Italy has never been considered by the DLC and I think it could represent a very interesting novelty in the field of railway simulation; we in Italy too have a great railway tradition

• Like Like x 1
  3. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

Italy is a country we would love to see represented in Train Sim World eventually!

Unfortunately we don't have any licenses in place with any of the Italian operators at this time, but that's something we're keen to pursue.

Great suggestion :)

- Jay

• Like Like x 3
  4. Tazz71go

Tazz71go Member

Thank you it is a pleasure to hear that our country is in your interests.

5. robix61

robix61 New Member

I hope we can have an Italian route, it would be great!
    :cool: