143 San Jose To San Francisco

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rat7_mobile, Oct 17, 2020.

1. rat7_mobile

rat7_mobile Well-Known Member

How do you get around the red light 800 miles from the 22nd Street station. everytime I have attempted this run I get stopped at the same place, I tried it in TWS2020 and TWS2 and the same exact result, I get stuck there and can not go on, at the time of this writing I was stuck for nearly 1 hrs

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

This is a bug. Another train is occupying the track and cannot move itself, so the player train can’t move either.

3. vincentnicholas202

vincentnicholas202 Member

Still not fix for that timetable

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

People were expecting a fix for a broken scenario :D

5. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

You own the MP15DC switcher right?
    Uninstall the switcher, drive 143 and install the switcher again. Problem solved. ;)

6. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

This is a long-standing bug related to having the MP15DC DLC installed on top of Peninsula Corridor (related to an issue with the ‘Special Train’ in the DLC blocking the NB track shortly after the 22nd St. Station). It affected TSW 2020 when the switcher DLC first came out- still affects it to this day... and it also affects TSW 2 as well since DTG apparently did nothing about the issue when they migrated this DLC to TSW 2 as is (bugs and all).

Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me... the way DTG seems to be rolling these days, this same bug might still be present in TSW 3/4/5 for all we know. And yet people continue to pay good money for code like this... it boggles the mind.

• Helpful Helpful x 1