PlayStation Clinchfield Physics Improved

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mariner86, Apr 11, 2021.

1. mariner86

mariner86 Active Member

Has anyone else noticed train behavior and physics seem very much improved on this route as compared to other North American freight. It may just be me, I’ve ran for several hours on the route now. It seems slack and train dynamics are much improved as compared to Sand Patch and Oakville. Even if you accidentally couple a bit fast and end up with a derailment. The trains seem to behave more realistically, I’m really enjoying this route I think they did a great job!

• Like Like x 1
  2. jörgen Näslund

jörgen Näslund Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree. Best so far in all routes. Very enjoyable.
    you also notice that the train gets heavier when you load coal into the train. especially when loading uphill.

Then one may wonder whether the train should increase the speed to 0.1 percent incline. I wonder if Bearing friction is missing.
    Definitely in 0,3. it should increase. But in 0,1 I think not.

It is so slow speed here so i don't now if wind friction is okay. In Sandpatch I am pretty sure it is missing.
    Even Matt say this in one stream.
    So it would have been interesting if Matt could have said that now there is both bearing and wind friction in the trains.

But TSW has not been so close to run8 in physics as in this route. so it's a big step forward.