S-bahn Dresden

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by clemenstrain Nr. 9036, Apr 12, 2021.

1. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

clemenstrain Nr. 9036 Member

Dear Train Sim World 2 community, This is my first suggestion and today I want to introduce you to the Dresden S-Bahn and show you what I would add to Train SIm World 2.

Please feel free to drop by at this suggestion, which has been well explained and represents my suggestion well: Elbtalstrecke: Dresden-neustadt - Děčín (with Čd 193 Vectron And Br 642) | Dovetail Games Forums

[​IMG]
    This is the line network of the Dresden S-Bahn. The S1 from Meißen-Triebischtal via Radebeul and Dresden Hbf to Bad Schandau (and once every hour to Schöna) The S2 from Dresden Airport to Pirna via Dresden Hbf And the S3 from Dresden Hbf to Tharandt (or Freiberg).

Shown route

I would like the main route Schöna - Meißen Triebischtal and the branch line Dresden-Neustadt - Dresden-Airport. That's about 88 km and you would have two S-Bahn lines. You could also show goods traffic through the Elbe Valley and Eurocity trains in the direction of Prague via Bad Schandau.

Rolling Stock

The DB BR 143 and DB BR 146 are supplied as rolling stock. These will run together with the double-decker cars in the Dresden S-Bahn livery as S-Bahn trains.

[​IMG]
    I hope I was able to convince with this suggestion and hope that the beautiful city of Dresden (Florence on the Elbe) will now also find its way into Train Sim World. Greetings from the east of Germany

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 9
  2. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Hi, I made a suggestion a while ago that considerably overlaps with your suggestion, it includes S1 and S2 south of Dresden Neustadt with the BR 146.0 with VVO coaches being an optional DLC. Just wanted to let you know ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

Hallo,
    ich werde Ihren Vorschlag mal bei mir verlinken, weil es bei Ihnen für Leute, die die S-Bahn und die Strecke noch nicht kennen, eine perfekte Beschreibung ist.
    Ich wünsche noch einen schönen Tag, danke für den Kommentar.

• Like Like x 1
  4. F-Block

F-Block Well-Known Member

And the already existing BR182 would fit just as is as a substitution

• Like Like x 2
  5. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

Das stimmt! Diese Züge fahren auch auf der Strecke.