Updates Last Roadmap Stream (msb/rt)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by t.reizner35, Apr 13, 2021.

1. t.reizner35

t.reizner35 Active Member

So at the last roadmap stream they talked about a lot of stuff, they have fixed and added especially for MSB and RT but where is the update? They are always talking about things added here, things fixed there and even this sentence in the article "completion of work on Main Spessart Bahn and Rapid Transit" says that they are ready! Why does it take so long to get this stuff as an update? Is it because of the QA?
    Not even sure if the sounds on MSB will be improved cause they removed it from the roadmap?!
    Same thing for the layers in HMA, they are always talking about but nothing ever happens.

I really love playing this game and I am just playing german routes cause I life there but playing always the same routes with the same bugs is getting kinda boring. Especially without the layers on HMA since almost 6 months. I think its time for some new stuff and some overdue updates!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

The updates are near the bottom of the roadmap , it certainly won’t come until at least June

3. t.reizner35

What do you mean with "near the bottom" the most stuff is in the upcoming section and if its really comming at least june what do they mean with completion? Then they should rethink the meaning of this word :D

4. Coastway trainspotter

It has only recently appeared on the roadmap , meaning it is further away from release than other things

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Some of these updates have been ready for months (have been watching the roadmap streams) but they need to go through QA before releasing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Don't be ridiculous, LIRR, MSB and RT as far as we know are being held at QA because there are a lot of new releases as well, as soon as the DB BR 101 and Ham-Lub are out MSB and RT as well as LIRR will go through QA and be released, there is also the possibility some improvements might come on the pre-HHL update.

All in all, Sam (DTG Protagonist) said this "traffic jam" at QA should clear in about 1 month, so that's as far as we should have to wait to get everything.

We should get a bit of breathing time between HHL and the next releases (which should be Cane Creek, then the 313 and the Scottish route) which will allow the Preservation team to get their work released.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Coastway trainspotter

I wasn’t being ridiculous . First off I said nothing about LIRR and RT fixes , I am well aware that they will be arriving shortly . Secondly , the MSB fixes have been on the roadmap for a lot less time than the LIRR and RT fixes so it would make sense for them to release at the same time as LIRR and RT . If anything you are saying something more ridiculous And thirdly don’t insult or criticise me like that .

8. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Sorry wasn't insulting, anyway on the latest roadmap stream we knew that actually most of the fixes for RT and MSB are done, with only a few things which required work (like adding LZB on the right section of RT), so the problem would only seem to be able to go through QA (and the possible additional work if something doesn't work as expected).

Sorry for being aggressive, but when I see (seemingly) wrong ETAs and dates I tend to overreact a bit, it wasn't my intention to insult anyone, if you'd like to I can edit my previous post.

9. Coastway trainspotter

Don’t worry , no need to edit . Thanks for letting me know about the progress of MSB fixes

• Like Like x 1
  10. t.reizner35

Thank you for the discussion, all I can say is that I can't hardly wait any longer, I'm very hyped for this stuff to be released ;)