PC Cannot Load Coal In The Loading Coal Tutorial On Sand Patch Grade

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Geth_2234, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Geth_2234

Geth_2234 Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a bug or if I’m doing something wrong but I’ve followed everything it tells you to do in the tutorial a few times now and when you get to the coal loader it doesent seem to do anything I can’t find away to make it start loading coal, can anybody help?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. tigeraspen

tigeraspen New Member

[QUOTE = "Geth_2234, post: 288910, member: 21646"] Ikke sikker på om dette er stort, eller om jeg gjør noe galt, men jeg har fulgt alt det du får vite i veiledningen noen ganger nå og når du kommer til kullasteren, det ser ut til å gjøre noe jeg ikke finner bort for å få det til å laste kull, kan noen hjelpe? [/ QUOTE]
    Jeg has been sitting here for days to try to fill coal. Exact the same problem. Doing as I get told, but it will not fill those five hoppers...

• Like Like x 1
  3. tigeraspen

tigeraspen New Member

[QUOTE = "Geth_2234, post: 288910, member: 21646"] Ikke sikker på om dette er stort, eller om jeg gjør noe galt, men jeg har fulgt alt det du får vite i veiledningen noen ganger nå og når du kommer til kullasteren, det ser ut til å gjøre noe jeg ikke finner bort for å få det til å laste kull, kan noen hjelpe? [/ QUOTE]
    Jeg tried the same in the next Scenario, and everything went well there. So this is a bug and has nothing with your way to play! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. apples_and_bananas

apples_and_bananas New Member

I'm having the same issue.
    Tried multiple times following the tutorial, tried disabling the speed control and going a little over 2mph. Nothing worked.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Geth_2234

Thanks for the reply glad it’s not just me, I’ve tried a few things now I tried doing it without setting the speed automatically and controlling the train manually and coal still won’t load no matter what speed your going and you will eventually SPAD if you keep going so the scenario can’t be completed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. newgenpirate

newgenpirate Member

same here its broken

• Like Like x 1
  7. minghao#7840

minghao#7840 New Member

I also got this problem. Pretty sure it is a bug.

8. keshun

keshun New Member

I have the same problem

9. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Apparently a change to the core connected to coal loading in Clinchfield broke it in SPG. Used to work fine.

10. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Just checked. The tutorial is indeed broken. Weirdly, however, coal loading works just fine in timetable services.

11. Geth_2234

Ah ok that explains why it’s only just come up, it’s very weird though how it only affects this 1 tutorial and everything else works fine.

12. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

I reported this as a bug a short time ago and was told it was a known bug and that it was on their list to do at some point, but they couldn't tell me how long other than just to keep an eye on their roadmap. Doesn't help those affected but at least they are aware of it.

13. apples_and_bananas

apples_and_bananas New Member

It seems to be fixed. I just played the scenario again and worked fine.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

Yes, thank you. I was told in another thread. I've just completed Powering Up America Part 2, I think it's called so getting there slowly. :)