Tsw2 Sand Patch Grade Alerter/vigilance System Issue On Ac4400cw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jackhendrickson99, Aug 23, 2020.

1. jackhendrickson99

jackhendrickson99 New Member

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a weird issue with the 4400 alerter/vigilance/warning devices syetem where once I pass 3mph, the alerter starts counting up from 0 all the way to 120, and as it hits 120 it goes to 25 to start counting down toward 0 (audible alert starting at about the 17 seconds-to-go mark), where once it's at 0 it kicks the PCS open as it should

Not sure if this is intentional game design or if I'm just having an isolated issue, as with TSW2020 the alerter simply counted down from 65 and made a beep sound at 5 seconds

[also the ditch lights don't flash when you use the horn]

• Like Like x 1
  2. J.T.

J.T. Active Member

DTG seems to have dropped any support for Sand Patch Grade, unfortunately ;(

The things you mentioned eight months ago in this thread have not yet qualified for any "roadmap" and neither have many of the more serious bugs.

Sand Patch Grade is the least popular route in TSW, so DTG prefers to deal with the newer DLCs, which are also full of bugs and flaws.
    I am clearly unlucky, because for me Sand Patch Grade is the only interesting route in TSW - route, which has tons of features that would be a lot of fun ... if it worked.

I wish I had spent more time reading this forum BEFORE I was tempted by the TSW2 discount. I also wish I had taken the negative comments on Steam more seriously. I take this as a valuable lesson.

3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Don't forget about the rest of the content that might be an advantage for someone. In my experience (I will use the measure called time), problems are less than 1%. For some people, it is worth buying such a product only to leave a negative opinion on Steam.
    This is a strange world :)

PS Of course, full agreement, they abandoned the SPG repairs for some reason now :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  4. J.T.

J.T. Active Member

You are probably right about the rest of the content in TSW2. Unfortunately, the German railway is not my cup of tea, but I had some hopes for Bakerloo Line, because I had a lot of fun with "BVE" and "World of Subways 3" :)

But ... DTG didn't even bother to get passengers off at the terminus, so there are dark trains full of passengers in the depot :/ What was the problem? A variable checking whether the train has reached the terminal station in the timetable and remove passengers from carriages depending on that? The DVA (Digitized Voice Announcer) has also surpassed DTG.

When it comes to Bakerloo Line, in my opinion, TSW2 is far behind the ten-year-old "World of Subways 3".

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

My point is that you should not regret this purchase so much in my opinion :) Give it a chance!