Tunnel Camera, Enough Is Enough

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dallas117, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

As you can see in these images, we are constantly being shown the ability to use cameras the way the players want to use them. I would say this is extremely unfair, and I could even go as far as calling it false advertising. This is exactly what I want to do in Arosa Line but no I'm not allowed to, although you show me the ability in it's trailer and screenshots. The Devs know exactly how awesome the feature is and probably use it all the time. Now it's time for the players to enjoy the game in the same way. Screenshot_20210412-134824_Google.jpg Screenshot_20210412-135128_Google.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Hey Dallas117. We have every intention of bringing you this feature, as it is currently being worked on.

We had hoped the feature would be released with Clinchfield, but currently when the free cam ability is activated in one route it has a knock-on effect with other routes and is causing some complications.

We will keep the community updated and let you know when we have a realistic timescale for when you can expect this to be added.

• Like Like x 7
  3. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

DTG Natster I assume Bakerloo? Where you wont want us on free cam in tunnels? :)

4. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

Thank you so much, that is so great to hear. I really hope you mean it will be possible in all routes, not just Clinchfield